The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs! Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more!
As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to!
From Wizard101 Wiki
- Corporal Tenni'syn is a Boss located in Zanadu Sewers, which requires a Gold Skeleton Key to access.
- "Who is this? Who sent you? That fiend Electryk sent you, didn't he? DIDN'T HE?!? Electryk, he took all the glory that was mine - MINE! I will do whatever it takes to win my rightful place as general of the Light Brigade - my military genius will not be denied! The minions of Shadow will win me the respect I deserve. But my bold plan is not yet ready - I cannot let you tip my hand too early! Into the valley of Death, young Wizard, you've blundered. Yours is not to reason why, yours is but to lose and die!"
- "Reinforcements? Ha! You're late!" - If a Wizard joins the duel after the second Round, then Tenni'syn will interrupt-cast his natural attack on the Wizard.
- "Time to finish this!" - Every four Rounds, Tenni'syn will use his Natural Attack dealing Storm Damage.
- If Tenni'syn is damaged on the Round before this cheat occurs, he will use Wild Bolt for every trap that was consumed when he was damaged.
- "Lightning from the left of you! Lightning from the right!" - After casting his Natural Attack, Tenni'syn will repeatedly cast Wild Bolt on random Wizards up to seven times.
- "Ah, clever! Don't do that again" - Tenni'syn will say this for every first Feint per Round that is cast on him.
- Tenni'syn will also say this for every first dispel that is cast on him.
- "Oh, no! I'm ready for you this time!" - For every second Feint per Round that is cast on Tenni'syn, he will remove the two most recent traps that were cast on him.
- Tenni'syn will also say this for every second dispel that is cast on him, but will rather remove all negative charms that have been cast on him.
- "Into the jaws of Death with you!" - Tenni'syn will say this at the beginning of the Round that he gains his seventh Shadow pip to cast Lord of the Squall.
- "You can't hurt me! You've only made me stronger!" - When a damage over time (DoT) spell is used, then Tenni'syn will interrupt-cast a +25% version of Windstorm, a +12% version of Supercharge, a +12% version of Stormspear, and a version of Storm Hound that attacks all Wizards, followed up by Shift on a random Wizard and Detonate on all Wizards. Finally, Tenni'syn will then remove all traps from himself.
- At the end of every Round, Tenni'syn will gain a number of additional power pips that is equal to the number of Wizards that is present in the duel minus one.
- Casts an Aegis-protected Stormblade.
- Casts an Aegis-protected Reaperblade (Storm-Shadow).
- Sometimes cast unprotected.
- Casts an Indemnity-protected Windstorm (+25%).
- Sometimes cast unprotected.
- Casts Lord of the Squall that removes all Charms, Wards, Pips, and Shadow Pips from all Wizards.
- Casts a Shadow Cleanse Ward that removes all negative Wards.
- Deals an unknown quantity of Storm Damage.
Quest AppearancesNot directly named in Quests
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Corporal Tenni'syn should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.
Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:CreatureInfobox/doc.