The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs! Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more!
As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to!
Beginning at Level 12, Wizards are invited to speak to Aegon Statz in Ravenwood. Aegon's first quest introduces Wizards to the concept of Pekron readings and the Gravulum Lodestone. After completing Aegon's first quest, Wizards then have the option to complete Aegon's Daily Assignments, typically to visit an area or fight a Creature in a certain location that the Wizard should have access to. These assignments are divided by "weight classes" starting with Featherweight at Level 12 and full Wizard City access.
Weight Classes and their Requirements:
- Flyweight: Level 12 required. Assignments take place in Wizard City.
- Featherweight: Completion of the quest Bad News... (you must finish Marleybone) required. Assignments take place from Wizard City to Marleybone.
- Lightweight: Completion of the quest The Final Countdown (you must finish Dragonspyre) required. Assignments take place from Wizard City to Dragonspyre.
- Welterweight: Completion of the quest Through Glass, Darkly (you must finish Zafaria) required. Assignments take place from Wizard City to Zafaria.
- Middleweight: Completion of the quest Cruel Forces (you must finish Azteca) required. Assignments take place from Wizard City to Azteca.
- Cruiserweight: Completion of the quest The Sand Sea (you must finish Polaris) required. Assignments take place from Wizard City to Mirage.
- Heavyweight: Completion of the quest Go Time (you must finish Mirage) required. Assignments take place from Wizard City to Empyrea.
(Note: depending on how long ago a Wizard reached where they are at in the storyline of the game, they may not follow the current weight class structure.)
Daily Assignments differ from Quests in that they do not appear in the Quest list of a Wizard's spellbook, but are recorded in the Chat Box when accepted. Rewards for completing each day's Assignment are based on which day in the 15-day cycle the task is completed. Not completing a daily task allows the Assignment to expire, the cycle will not advance, and a new Assignment will become available the next time for the same reward.
As the Wizard progresses through the game and the weight classes, the Day 12 reward on subsequent cycles can be a new quest relating to pekron readings. (See Aegon Statz)
Days 5, 10, and 15 Chest Rewards can vary with holidays and Member Benefits.