Divide Music - Set It On Fire ...
Views: 30
Wizard Weekly - Episode 26...
Views: 173
Wizard101 Special...
Views: 67

Recently added
  FFH - One Of These Days...
From the album I Want To Be Like You....

Views: 1
Added by: Flash33
7-26-21

Yo Ho! - A Pirate101 Song....
Hello all. This is a song for the MMORPG Pirate101 (made by Kingsisle Entertainment) that I call "Yo Ho!". It incorporates the tune heard upon booting up Pirate101 but before it cuts to the character select screen, and since the only words sung in it is the phrase "Yo Ho" I decided to call this piec...

Views: 2
7-25-21

To The Highlands - A Wizard101 Song....
This an original song I composed inspired by the game Wizard101. Having done one for Pirate101 already I wanted to do one for its sister game as well. This song specifically is one I imagined would be used for a battle theme, hence the upbeat and energetic nature of the song. I hope you enjoy it ...

7-25-21

The Raven Age - No Man's Land (Official Lyric Video)...
The new single taken from our upcoming release 'Exile' - Out Sept 17th 2021! Exile is beautifully curated selections of songs featuring 11 tracks - available on CD, digital download and streaming. This collection features 2 new original songs, plus fan favorites from both the ‘Conspiracy’ album a...

7-23-21

The Raven Age - The Day the World Stood Still (Official Audi...
'The Day the World Stood Still' is the 4th single off our new album 'Conspiracy' - OUT NOW! Lyrics: I’m so sick of this repenting for the sins that I’ve made Thinking of an afterlife counting down the days ‘til I die Or have I made another mistake as mankind’s creation we suffer ‘til we’re s...

Views: 2
7-22-21

The Raven Age- Behind The Mask...
From the album Darkness Will Rise....

7-22-21

Page 1 of 93 123451151 ... LastLast

Popular
Wizard101 Central Contest Winner - February, 2011
The winner is chosen for the $20.00 Wizard101 Gift Card Contest...
Added by: Jester

Wizard101 - PvP

Wizard Weekly 2 - Episode 1
Welcome to the very first...NEW WIZARD WEEKLY! Where we bring you news and humor from around the spiral! This week, we talk about the BOAT LOADS of updates in Wizard101, some news from PVPCentral, explore a nice house, and read some questions...the regular ;D Thanks for tuning in, and I hope to se...
Added by: Jester
  Haunted Fun House
Paige MoonShade's Haunted Fun HouseI do not own this song. No Copyright Infringement intended....
Added by: Paige MoonShade

Watch this!

Categories
Wizard101 - General (111)
Wizard101 General Videos
Wizard Weekly (58)
Wizard101 Central (31)

Wizard101 - PvP (61)
Wizard101 PvP Videos

Funny Videos (44)
Funny G-Rated Videos

Animal Videos (22)