Wizard101 Central - Powered by vBulletin

Category: Funny Videos
  The Lollipop Song-Full Music Video/Skit...
Yay this is finally done c: I meant to make this a Halloween special, but I didn't have enough time to finish it. So enjoy this sweet little music video skit thingy for Thanksgiving! Nothing too fancy, just me messing around. I'll be uploading a full mv soon starring some cute pets c:...

Views: 146
Added by: Vanessa Stormriver
11-26-15

W101-Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows...
This is the wizard101 version of pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows. Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to check out my channel, Vanessa Stormriver :D...

Views: 205
8-31-15

Wizard101: Wifi [Skit]...
Wizard101 version of the "wifi" skit... ENJOY! Thanks to everyone that helped out: Keira Angledreamer..........J oe Amber Starheart.............. ...Julian Cole Blade.................. .........Shane Vanessa Stormriver (me)..Chester I own NOTHING........

Views: 402
3-27-15

Hoodoo Magic - A Pirate101 Original...
Hoodoo Magic Lyrics/Vocals (and video production) by Dr. Zeppers Music: "Aces High" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ Video footage from Pirate101 by Kings Isle Entertainment...

Views: 218
Added by: Magus Zeppers
10-30-14

In a tree on a tree at Kiley's house!...
I went down the rope ladder and instead of getting out I found myself stuck inside the treehouse!...

Views: 236
Added by: dandm
6-14-14

Ice Cream Vendor messes with a customer...
Somewhere in Syria.... Originally uploaded from YouTube...

Views: 256
Added by: woot0000
6-14-14

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Popular
Wizard101 - PvP

Wizard101 Central Contest Winner - February, 2011
The winner is chosen for the $20.00 Wizard101 Gift Card Contest...
Added by: Jester

Wizard Weekly 2 - Episode 1
Welcome to the very first...NEW WIZARD WEEKLY! Where we bring you news and humor from around the spiral! This week, we talk about the BOAT LOADS of updates in Wizard101, some news from PVPCentral, explore a nice house, and read some questions...the regular ;D Thanks for tuning in, and I hope to se...
Added by: Jester
  Haunted Fun House
Paige MoonShade's Haunted Fun HouseI do not own this song. No Copyright Infringement intended....
Added by: Paige MoonShade

Voting

Rss Feeds Search

Categories
Wizard101 - General (113)
Wizard101 General Videos
Wizard Weekly (58)
Wizard101 Central (31)

Wizard101 - PvP (61)
Wizard101 PvP Videos

Funny Videos (44)
Funny G-Rated Videos