Wizard Weekly - Episode 38...
Views: 137
Let Her Go-Wizard101 Music Vid...
Views: 159
Wizard Weekly - Episode 18...
Views: 197

Category: Wizard Weekly
  Wizard Weekly 2 - Episode 12...
Deck the halls with...oh forget it, I never remember these songs. Welcome to another episode of Wizard Weekly! This week, we explore the holiday news this month. We are a bit short due to not enough questions, so lets fix that next episode!Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday season!~IonWizard Wee...

Views: 207
Added by: Ion
12-14-13

Wizard Weekly 2 - Episode 11...
Wow! It's been a long while since we've chatted...well....sorta .I've got this horrible sore throat, and to take my place, is this automated script reader!Dive into some news about new contest, new bundles, and new Kingsisle Blog posts! A thrilling episode indeed. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this robo...

Views: 266
11-22-13

Wizard Weekly 2 - Episode 10...
Woo! New World!!! Let's not have all that hype go to waste, folks.This week, we explore the new updates that have been brought to the test realm, along with some other small bits of news i'm sure all of you guys are curious about.Hope you guys have a wonderful start to November!~IonWizard Weekly For...

Views: 407
11-3-13

Wizard Weekly 2 - Episode 9...
Hello to all!I hope you guys are having a wonderful October!This week, we re-explore the spooky news. Not too much is going on in the spiral recently, but lets hope that changes in the next couple of weeks!Hope you guys have a great rest of Octobor!~IonWizard Weekly Forums:http://www.wizard101centra...

Views: 331
10-20-13

Wizard Weekly - Episode 8...
I have awoken from my deep slumber and am back to bring news to the haaaaunted spiral.Check out the new halloween news that have emerged from it's grave!(Pirate Weekly still on hiatus since i'm still settling in)Thanks for watching!~IonWizard Weekly Forums:http://www.wizard101central.co m/forum...Wiz...

Views: 337
10-7-13

Important Notice for Both Wizard Weekly and Pirate Weekly...
Important notice about Both Weeklys! Thanks for being such amazing fans! ~Ion...

Views: 331
8-21-13

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Popular
Wizard Weekly 2 - Episode 1
Welcome to the very first...NEW WIZARD WEEKLY! Where we bring you news and humor from around the spiral! This week, we talk about the BOAT LOADS of updates in Wizard101, some news from PVPCentral, explore a nice house, and read some questions...the regular ;D Thanks for tuning in, and I hope to se...
Added by: Jester
  Haunted Fun House
Paige MoonShade's Haunted Fun HouseI do not own this song. No Copyright Infringement intended....
Added by: Paige MoonShade

Misc. Videos

Minions Perform Y.M.C.A
My Favourite Musical Number from the Minions!...
Added by: Sheldon Cooper

Watch this!

Categories
Wizard101 - General (111)
Wizard101 General Videos
Wizard Weekly (58)
Wizard101 Central (31)

Wizard101 - PvP (61)
Wizard101 PvP Videos

Funny Videos (44)
Funny G-Rated Videos

Animal Videos (22)