Wizard101 Central - Powered by vBulletin

Category: Wizard101 - General
  Human ▪ Wizard101 Music Video...
*WARNING* THIS IS REALLLLY BAD. This has been hidden from you all since November. But, I decided to share it now. 'cuz I can. :D Here's another music video you all, this time, "Human" by Krewella. Enjoy!...

Views: 286
Added by: Burrell
2-10-14

Mirror Lake w/ Ronan, Kane, and Alyssa...
Mirror Lake is taken down despite an encounter with a trippy giraffe!Thanks for watching! I'm still working on the techy side of stuff, and if you have any improvement ideas, please let me know! Please check out the channel and sub! We have a ton of videos on the way!...

Views: 273
Added by: Demigod
2-6-14

Check it out!...
I came across this wizzy101 youtuber. give him a look, hes funny. XD give him some central love ( subscribe )...

Views: 562
Added by: Elixerin
1-8-14

Shadowed Trailer...
Video clips are not mine and belong to their rightful owners. Not copyright infringement intended. This is not for commercial/monetary use and created solely for entertainment purposes. Music is by Tunes of Fantasy; White Angel. Overall edits and layout goes to me.Here is the link to go and read Sha...

Views: 295
Added by: Rider JadeStone
1-2-14

12 Days of Christmas Wizard101 Style...
When two families get together to spread Christmas Cheer Wizard101 Style. Enjoy! Check us out on http://our-wizards-keep.blogspot.com Merry Christmas from all of us at Our Wizards Keep. Stay safe! Have Fun! See you round the Spiral! Subscribe to our Blog and You Tube channel for more fun in 201...

Views: 444
Added by: TabithaWG
12-17-13

「Team by Lorde」▪ WIZ101 MUSIC VIDEO...
hey guys. um, since I've haven't really uploaded anything for awhile, I decided to throw this together for you all! :DD I've decided to do the song Team, by Lorde, as I'm a fan of her work, and I'm happy to see her song Team is gaining some traction....

Views: 330
Added by: Burrell
12-14-13

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Popular
Wizard101 Central Contest Winner - February, 2011
The winner is chosen for the $20.00 Wizard101 Gift Card Contest...
Added by: Jester
  Wizard Weekly - Episode 34
Hey there everyone!Not much in the news today, just a few sticky tidbits before we breeze on into the Death Chamber of Scarlet Emeraldweaver to unwind a bit before setting out for an adventure in Blane Spiritswords Lost Marleybone Expedition. We chatter about the bosses of the past, stats on the gea...
Added by: Jester

Minions Perform Y.M.C.A
My Favourite Musical Number from the Minions!...
Added by: Sheldon Cooper
  Haunted Fun House
Paige MoonShade's Haunted Fun HouseI do not own this song. No Copyright Infringement intended....
Added by: Paige MoonShade

Voting

Rss Feeds Search

Categories
Wizard101 - General (113)
Wizard101 General Videos
Wizard Weekly (58)
Wizard101 Central (31)

Wizard101 - PvP (61)
Wizard101 PvP Videos

Funny Videos (44)
Funny G-Rated Videos