•  Pet's Type:
        •  Many

Mood:
      Amazed

PvP Tournaments Joined
      PvP Tournaments Won
      Gold

How?

Hey all, just curious how you all stay organized and uncluttered? I am considering doing a spring cleaning in sept. because my bag, vaults have gotten out of control. Does anyone have any unclutter tips?

----------------------------------------------------------

Kuromi is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• Kuromi's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Kat Claw | Kat Tail
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Doctor Pepper
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Ornery Kookaburra
      ----

Mood:
      Vegged Out

PvP Tournaments Joined
      PvP Tournaments Won
      Gold

Re: How?

I'm just really critical with myself about what I [will] actually use vs what I have built up in clutter. Even if it's Crowns gear, if I'm not going to use it to stitch/for stats, it gets trashed. Also, I have a pack mule character that hoards my potential stitches, so that helps. Out of sight out of mind! lol

Iridescenci is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• Iridescenci's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Saffron Swift/Silver/Spirit/Summer/Soul/Story Song
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Sophie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Spider Golem

Mood:
      Busy

PvP Tournaments Joined
      PvP Tournaments Won
      Gold

If you have multiple Wizards like I do, I tend to organize everything based on school or theme. For Example:

• Anything Life, Avalon, Azteca, or Mooshu themed goes to my Life Wizard (including jewels, pets, houses, and clothes)
      • Anything Balance or Grand Wizard themed goes to my Balance (she's my first wizard, so I'd want her to have the most wizard-type magical things, including houses)
      • The Arcanum Apartment is my hub, so I put anything universal in there (universal jewels, energy gear, castle magic items, teleporters)

If you don't have multiple wizards, then I'd organize everything by the houses you have. For example:
      • The Peppergrass Glen/Botanical Gardens/Treetop Hideaway/Avalon type houses could have jungle/life/azteca pets/clothes in them
      • The Celestial Observatory/Storm House could have storm/robots/celestial pets/clothes/jewels in them

If you don't have a lot of houses, then this is where it could get tougher. Having lots of gear vaults means you have to have a house to put at least 2 of them down (limited to one outside, one inside, and the Arcanum can only have one). At that point you'd have to consider how many duplicates of each item you have, and this goes for everything (pets, jewels, clothes, housing items, etc.) As a point of rule, I tend to keep at least 2 of everything if I'm crunched on space. For example:
      • For gear, I keep 2 of everything. So if I have 5x Lvl100 Malistaire Balance robes, then I'll sell 3 and keep 2 of them. However, if I have 4x Boots of Torment from a Crown pack and they're all different levels (Lvl 100, 110, 120, and 130), then I'd keep 1 of each level. I do this because each of my other chars could be at different levels that could use different gear pieces. I also like to keep 2 of everything just in case a stitching accident happens.
      • For pets, I only keep 1 copy of every pet unless it's a stat pet.
      • For jewels, I tend to keep 2 of everything unless it's a stat jewel, then I keep around 4-5.
      • For housing items, since I'm a Decorator, the amount I keep varies since I tend to know how rare/valuable/common items are off hand.

If you couldn't tell, I am a chronic OCD'er and tend to keep the peace in my brain with these tips

Co-Guild Leader of Viridian Dragons II
      1,070+ Pets collected

Eric Lionheart is offline Magus Wizard

• Eric Lionheart's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Eric and Katherine Lionheart, Chase and Megan Stormcloud
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Star
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Many
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Many

Mood:
      Amazed

PvP Tournaments Joined
      PvP Tournaments Won
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Iridescenci View Post
      If you have multiple Wizards like I do, I tend to organize everything based on school or theme. For Example:

• Anything Life, Avalon, Azteca, or Mooshu themed goes to my Life Wizard (including jewels, pets, houses, and clothes)
      • Anything Balance or Grand Wizard themed goes to my Balance (she's my first wizard, so I'd want her to have the most wizard-type magical things, including houses)
      • The Arcanum Apartment is my hub, so I put anything universal in there (universal jewels, energy gear, castle magic items, teleporters)

If you don't have multiple wizards, then I'd organize everything by the houses you have. For example:
      • The Peppergrass Glen/Botanical Gardens/Treetop Hideaway/Avalon type houses could have jungle/life/azteca pets/clothes in them
      • The Celestial Observatory/Storm House could have storm/robots/celestial pets/clothes/jewels in them

If you don't have a lot of houses, then this is where it could get tougher. Having lots of gear vaults means you have to have a house to put at least 2 of them down (limited to one outside, one inside, and the Arcanum can only have one). At that point you'd have to consider how many duplicates of each item you have, and this goes for everything (pets, jewels, clothes, housing items, etc.) As a point of rule, I tend to keep at least 2 of everything if I'm crunched on space. For example:
      • For gear, I keep 2 of everything. So if I have 5x Lvl100 Malistaire Balance robes, then I'll sell 3 and keep 2 of them. However, if I have 4x Boots of Torment from a Crown pack and they're all different levels (Lvl 100, 110, 120, and 130), then I'd keep 1 of each level. I do this because each of my other chars could be at different levels that could use different gear pieces. I also like to keep 2 of everything just in case a stitching accident happens.
      • For pets, I only keep 1 copy of every pet unless it's a stat pet.
      • For jewels, I tend to keep 2 of everything unless it's a stat jewel, then I keep around 4-5.
      • For housing items, since I'm a Decorator, the amount I keep varies since I tend to know how rare/valuable/common items are off hand.

If you couldn't tell, I am a chronic OCD'er and tend to keep the peace in my brain with these tips
      awesome! I have a bad habit of tossing out new world gear and I want to avoid doing that this next world, in the event there is good loot I should hang onto. You're method sounds pretty solid, I'll give it a go. See if that helps me out. Thank you very much for the time you took to reply.

Dylan Windwalker is online now Transcendent Wizard

• Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer, Lucas LightBright
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Joined
      PvP Tournaments Won
      Gold

I organize all items by school. Keep all reagents in the shared bank. Make a Gear Vault on that specific character that has a full bank+backpack. I'm not really organized with housing but to the bare minimum I only keep rare housing items and sell the more common items I could simply buy back (plus my Death and Storm's Shared Bank isn't full yet so I'm not too bothered by this). I only keep one of each item, checking the backpack butler if necessary. Mounts are divided by theme. I guess I'm not much one to talk because I don't particularly have a lot in general since I don't buy packs and bundles.

Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

Eric Lionheart is offline Magus Wizard

• Eric Lionheart's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Eric and Katherine Lionheart, Chase and Megan Stormcloud
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Star
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Many
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Many

Mood:
      Amazed

PvP Tournaments Joined
      PvP Tournaments Won
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Windwalker View Post
      I organize all items by school. Keep all reagents in the shared bank. Make a Gear Vault on that specific character that has a full bank+backpack. I'm not really organized with housing but to the bare minimum I only keep rare housing items and sell the more common items I could simply buy back (plus my Death and Storm's Shared Bank isn't full yet so I'm not too bothered by this). I only keep one of each item, checking the backpack butler if necessary. Mounts are divided by theme. I guess I'm not much one to talk because I don't particularly have a lot in general since I don't buy packs and bundles.
      I love backpack butler, I wish there was something like that you could carry around with you, so you could check on the fly.

Caspeen is offline W101C Tournament Master
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Joined
      PvP Tournaments Won
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Lionheart View Post
      I love backpack butler, I wish there was something like that you could carry around with you, so you could check on the fly.
      Wish I could help but I, uh....have a problem. If you unlock the mystery of how not to collect things, please share.

Good luck!

Casp

KingNothing is offline Legendary Wizard

• KingNothing's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Chris Ravenblood
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Cryptclops

Mood:
      Fine

PvP Tournaments Joined
      PvP Tournaments Won
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Lionheart View Post
      Hey all, just curious how you all stay organized and uncluttered? I am considering doing a spring cleaning in sept. because my bag, vaults have gotten out of control. Does anyone have any unclutter tips?
      I utilize many vaults. Hats, Robes, Boots, etc.; all have their own separate vaults in my various castles. I also utilize mannequins. I craft them 7 at a time and place them in various castles inside and out. This frees up vault space. I have separate jewel vaults for each shape and use of jewel. I also have many seed vaults loaded with seeds I will likely never use.

I need to be able to store more pets and mounts. Haven't figured this one out yet.
      "Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale." -Brennan Huff