• Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
        1234 is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• 1234's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  TaraWillowBreeze(L)KeiraSilverStone(I)FionaDragonFlame(F)SabrinaShadowCaster(D)Samantha(B)Sierra(S)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dryad

Mood:
      Angelic

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Re: Guild crafting not working

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer;[URL="tel:5653554"
      5653554[/URL]]It is SUPER disappointing that so many common item recipes appear to be jammed in there, but just because they are there doesn't mean anyone will actually craft them using valuable Azoth at this point. My first thought was that if the Mannequins and Castles can be crafted with Azoth, they should surely be able to be Donated to the Guild and placed within our Guild House somewhere. What are Mannequins without gear on them? Will we be able to donate gear in the future?

Good point! But I get the impression that guild crafting was not really designed with donation in mind, but as an alternate way to get player items without spending gold or crafting regular recipes. I suppose they thought it would make the use of Azoth more flexible, but you’re right; it’s way too precious for most players to want to spend it that way.

For all of the other “unlockable” guild features, Azoth donations automatically benefit the whole group. Unless I’m misunderstanding, this one does not. But maybe it’s meant to be something to work on once everything else your guild wants has been opened.

Sierra SeaSong is offline Transcendent Wizard

• Sierra SeaSong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Sierra SeaSong
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Xena
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Shadow Beast

Mood:
      Bored

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by BaronvonWolf View Post
      crafter is not done you need to upgrade it 2 more times to craft some of that stuff

wont lie this part of guild is a bit messed up and should only show what you can craft and show what tier you need to craft the other items but i guess thats to hard
      A simple crafting tooltip saying what level upgrade you need would have worked, #lazyness

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
      Good point! But I get the impression that guild crafting was not really designed with donation in mind, but as an alternate way to get player items without spending gold or crafting regular recipes. I suppose they thought it would make the use of Azoth more flexible, but you’re right; it’s way too precious for most players to want to spend it that way.

For all of the other “unlockable” guild features, Azoth donations automatically benefit the whole group. Unless I’m misunderstanding, this one does not. But maybe it’s meant to be something to work on once everything else your guild wants has been opened.
      Since anyone can use it, how does it not benefit the entire guild? Itt would not be the first thing I unlocked but many guilds are at that point.

1234 is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• 1234's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  TaraWillowBreeze(L)KeiraSilverStone(I)FionaDragonFlame(F)SabrinaShadowCaster(D)Samantha(B)Sierra(S)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dryad

Mood:
      Angelic

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra SeaSong View Post
      Since anyone can use it, how does it not benefit the entire guild? It would not be the first thing I unlocked but many guilds are at that point.
      I meant that it doesn't specifically add anything to the guild itself; the areas that all members have access to. But certainly crafted items (at least some) can be donated for guild use, if a player chooses. As for those guilds that don't need to pool their Azoth for other projects, I say congratulations!

bluedreamer is online now Journeyman Wizard

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by 1234 View Post

Guild crafting like everything to do with Guilds has everything to do with making the game even more grinding. I defy anyone who has played the game for a long time to say the current developers have not made it, particularly in the terms of crafting, insanely more grind intensive since the end of the second arc. I think it's a given that the developers and those who work for the company, have been proven liars, please look back at other threads over the years example, the end of double gardening, having double seeds was never intended, yet players asked when it was originally implemented and were told it was (((officially))) anyone who thinks real players said "crafting is too easy" and deluded. We know those in the company are known liars, 100% a fact and this is just one tiny example.

I think everyone knows here they want to keep us grinding to keep us playing. I'm sure like most it's having an opposite reaction. I've noticed for example, me and my in game partner, we always farm for seasonal items. Over the last year or more, we have noticed the drop rates significantly lower, to the point where I see no point in even trying any more.

Everything in game is based on unacceptable levels of items needed or drop rates drastically lowered and as I said a few days ago. One of my accounts yearly renewal has been cancelled, the other? I'm not talking about a baseless if they do this I will end my membership, one account has been cancelled before renewal. If I'm honest I don't think those in charge care about us longer term players leaving, they want new players who are for lack of a better word gullible. They don't want people sharing great pets because there's no money in that. Am sure they probably don't want us sharing good information, so for example they don't farm couch potatoes that spend crowns on ridiculous snack packs.
      Last edited by bluedreamer; 11-8-22 at 8:46:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12