I think it's been much too long that we've had school themed Wizard City gear and at this point, I really don't think there's anybody that would disagree with that statement. After more than a decade, may we PLEASE move on to school themed Krokotopia gear??

I think just every single piece of Wizard City gear has a school theme now and sure everybody is using them as stitch gear but that's largely due to the fact that if they wanted to represent their school outside of color combinations, Wizard City stitch gear is the only clothing available for them. And there's so many ways to get School Themed Wizard City now including Key Bosses, regular boss drops, some can even be purchased through the bazaar. If players wanted to get School Themed Wizard City gear, it's available to them and there's no reason to add more ways to get them in the future. I think there's a lot of potential in revitalizing Krokotopia with interesting bosses and storylines where School Themed Krokotopia gear could be the special rare drops and I imagine this will be very popular amongst players!