Invisible Azuth Treasure Cards - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite
   
  • Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1
      1234's Avatar
        1234 is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • 1234's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  TaraWillowBreeze(L)KeiraSilverStone(I)FionaDragonFlame(F)SabrinaShadowCaster(D)Samantha(B)Sierra(S)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dryad
      Status: Feeling Exalted :)
       
      Mood:
      Angelic
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Posts
      3,385
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2381
      Thanks (Received)
      2816
      Gold
      3,324.54
      Blog Entries
      6

      Invisible Azuth Treasure Cards

      I used a pet with a scout talent last night and it successfully brought back some Azuth, which showed in the confirmation window. But when I looked for the cards in my collection, there was nothing. I opened a trade window with a wizard on my other account, and they were visible and tradeable. They also showed up in the guild interface when I went to donate them.

      Hereís the problem; Azuth treasure cards are Shadow School, and if a player doesnít have their Shadow spells, they donít have a slot for them, so any Azuth cards that they receive wonít show up.

      This is very disconcerting for players with lower level wizards. Is it possible to either change the Azuth visibility or change the cards to a different school, so that they can be seen after collecting?

    2. #2
      lynchjw's Avatar
        lynchjw is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • lynchjw's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jared MistRunner
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  127
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Duke Jasmine
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Efreet
      Status: Working on Max Stat Pet
       
      Mood:
      Nerdy
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      565
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      311
      Thanks (Received)
      569
      Gold
      3,362.00

      Re: Invisible Azuth Treasure Cards

      Quote Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
      I used a pet with a scout talent last night and it successfully brought back some Azuth, which showed in the confirmation window. But when I looked for the cards in my collection, there was nothing. I opened a trade window with a wizard on my other account, and they were visible and tradeable. They also showed up in the guild interface when I went to donate them.

      Hereís the problem; Azuth treasure cards are Shadow School, and if a player doesnít have their Shadow spells, they donít have a slot for them, so any Azuth cards that they receive wonít show up.

      This is very disconcerting for players with lower level wizards. Is it possible to either change the Azuth visibility or change the cards to a different school, so that they can be seen after collecting?
      If you open your deck to Treasure Card view, click on All Treasure Cards at the left, then page to the right all the way through your Treasure Cards to the last page the Azoth show up.
      Last edited by lynchjw; 9-3-22 at 2:23:46 PM.

    3. #3
      Phenoixblizzard's Avatar
        Phenoixblizzard is offline Adept Wizard

      • Phenoixblizzard's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Amber DragonBlossom
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fern
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Mega Snow Beast
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Sleepy
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      985
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2936
      Thanks (Received)
      1414
      Gold
      527.00

      Re: Invisible Azuth Treasure Cards

      Any wizard can get/receive them even when they have not unlocked Shadow spells. It's just more of a pain to scroll all the way to the right just to see them on those wizards. I've been using one of my level one wizards to carry them around (I'd add a screenshot showing her having them, but I don't have the time at the moment to do so). I've even dragged one of my level 55 wizards into a Krokopatra rematch for them to earn more.
      Wizards vs Bosses


    4. #4
      1234's Avatar
        1234 is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • 1234's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  TaraWillowBreeze(L)KeiraSilverStone(I)FionaDragonFlame(F)SabrinaShadowCaster(D)Samantha(B)Sierra(S)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dryad
      Status: Feeling Exalted :)
       
      Mood:
      Angelic
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Posts
      3,385
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2381
      Thanks (Received)
      2816
      Gold
      3,324.54
      Blog Entries
      6

      Re: Invisible Azuth Treasure Cards

      Quote Originally Posted by lynchjw;[URL="tel:5650301"
      5650301[/URL]]If you open your deck to Treasure Card view, click on All Treasure Cards at the left, then page to the right all the way through your Treasure Cards to the last page the Azoth show up.
      Youíre right; they are visible in that location. A pretty obscure place to have to look for them though. It would help if they had a dedicated tab.

      Quote Originally Posted by Phenoixblizzard;[URL="tel:5650306"
      5650306[/URL]]Any wizard can get/receive them even when they have not unlocked Shadow spells. It's just more of a pain to scroll all the way to the right just to see them on those wizards. I've been using one of my level one wizards to carry them around (I'd add a screenshot showing her having them, but I don't have the time at the moment to do so). I've even dragged one of my level 55 wizards into a Krokopatra rematch for them to earn more.
      I do know that Iím actually receiving the cards, since I tested them in the trading interface and the guild interface. But if a player didnít think to do that, I imagine theyíd be ptetty confused.

    5. #5
      lynchjw's Avatar
        lynchjw is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • lynchjw's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jared MistRunner
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  127
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Duke Jasmine
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Efreet
      Status: Working on Max Stat Pet
       
      Mood:
      Nerdy
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      565
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      311
      Thanks (Received)
      569
      Gold
      3,362.00

      Re: Invisible Azuth Treasure Cards

      Quote Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
      ..... It would help if they had a dedicated tab.
      We're in violent agreement on that! There is no good reason for KI linking the Shadow Spell TC tab on the TC interface to a wizard being in Khrysalis or having Shadow spells trained.
      Last edited by lynchjw; 9-3-22 at 9:53:24 PM. Reason: Expanding thought

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •