Fall 2022 Scroll of Fortune Page 3 - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite
   
  • Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Results 21 to 30 of 30
    1. #21
      Torpzun26's Avatar
        Torpzun26 is offline Adept Wizard

      • Torpzun26's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Cole Duskhaven
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
      Status: Aur naur
       
      Mood:
      No Mood
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      820
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      320
      Thanks (Received)
      1776
      Gold
      604.50

      Re: Fall 2022 Scroll of Fortune

      Quote Originally Posted by sparkyflamefire View Post
      As long as I can remember, the SoF has always ended at 11 AM EST. And the Summer SoF was supposed to end on the 28th, too. Except that it ran an extra 3 days to end on the 1st.
      I've had a lot of moments where the scrolls would change out and I remember the Double Scroll Points benefit lasting until 11 AM (this is something I take advantage of whenever my sleep schedule allows for it), but not having two scrolls up at once. The only exceptions seem to be this scroll starting a day early and last year when the Fall Scroll also started early.

      And as for the Summer Scroll being intended to end on the 28th, yes, that is what the Scroll page on their website says. Scrolls don't tend to end on the 28th, except for the Winter Scroll since that one ends when March begins. And with the Summer Scroll ending at the end of August rather than the 28th, and this scroll ending at the end of November rather than the 28th (I pulled up a calendar and counted the days; the scroll ends 87 days from now and that day is the end of November), I'm starting to think that the person who gave us the end date just copy-pasted the one from the winter scroll, changed the month, and then forgot to change the date - twice. Scrolls have not ended before the end of the month, with the exception of the Spring 2022 one which was due to an error. Nor should they, because Scrolls ending right before the end of the month would be awful.

    2. #22
      Torpzun26's Avatar
        Torpzun26 is offline Adept Wizard

      • Torpzun26's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Cole Duskhaven
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
      Status: Aur naur
       
      Mood:
      No Mood
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      820
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      320
      Thanks (Received)
      1776
      Gold
      604.50

      Re: Fall 2022 Scroll of Fortune

      Last night's patch notes have changed the descriptions for the following rewards, so they are no longer bugged (just giving less than we expected):

      • 30 point reward (previously 5 Spellements, now unspecified)
      • 350 point reward (previously 10 Spellements, now 5)
      • 960 point reward (previously 15, now 10)
      • 1350 point reward (previously 30, now 20)
      • 1900 point reward (previously 15, now 10)
      • 2265 point reward (previously 30, now 20)


      Unfortunate that this is now the norm. The 210 point reward (10 Steerage Tickets, gives only 2) was fixed to properly give 10 Steerage Tickets, so that part is good at least.

    3. #23
      Sierra SeaSong's Avatar
        Sierra SeaSong is offline Transcendent Wizard

      • Sierra SeaSong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Sierra SeaSong
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Xena
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Shadow Beast
      Status: Um
       
      Mood:
      Bored
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      5,722
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2394
      Thanks (Received)
      7510
      Gold
      6,072.76

      Lightbulb Re: Fall 2022 Scroll of Fortune

      Quote Originally Posted by Torpzun26 View Post
      Last night's patch notes have changed the descriptions for the following rewards, so they are no longer bugged (just giving less than we expected):

      • 30 point reward (previously 5 Spellements, now unspecified)
      • 350 point reward (previously 10 Spellements, now 5)
      • 960 point reward (previously 15, now 10)
      • 1350 point reward (previously 30, now 20)
      • 1900 point reward (previously 15, now 10)
      • 2265 point reward (previously 30, now 20)


      Unfortunate that this is now the norm. The 210 point reward (10 Steerage Tickets, gives only 2) was fixed to properly give 10 Steerage Tickets, so that part is good at least.
      Where are all my missing steerage tickets then? Why so cheap with the pixels KI? Do you not want people to keep buying the scrolls?

    4. #24
        sparkyflamefire is offline Magus Wizard

      • sparkyflamefire's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  James
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sir Leo
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2019
      Posts
      1,096
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      596
      Thanks (Received)
      1349
      Gold
      880.00

      Re: Fall 2022 Scroll of Fortune

      Quote Originally Posted by Torpzun26 View Post
      Unfortunate that this is now the norm. The 210 point reward (10 Steerage Tickets, gives only 2) was fixed to properly give 10 Steerage Tickets, so that part is good at least.
      Fixed the steerage tickets. You mean the one that most people already collected before I pointed out the discrepancy?

    5. #25
      Willowdreamer's Avatar
        Willowdreamer is offline W101C Team Leader

      • Willowdreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Victoria Willowdreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  1
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Baby Simon
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Life Wartle
      Status: Small everyday deeds...
       
      Mood:
      Scurvy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      19,301
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      22780
      Thanks (Received)
      30067
      Gold
      10,962.50

      Re: Fall 2022 Scroll of Fortune

      1350 Points - I received 20 spellements, 4 Pigsie and 16 Splashquatch:

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1350 Points.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	172.5 KB 
ID:	655102


      Watchtower Hall crafted 7/21/10 -- Guides: Crafting Stations, here -- Crafted Grizzleheim Housing Items here -- Mirkholm Keep Ore/Diamonds here -- Cave of Solitude Black Lotus here

    6. #26
      Torpzun26's Avatar
        Torpzun26 is offline Adept Wizard

      • Torpzun26's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Cole Duskhaven
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
      Status: Aur naur
       
      Mood:
      No Mood
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      820
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      320
      Thanks (Received)
      1776
      Gold
      604.50

      Re: Fall 2022 Scroll of Fortune

      Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
      1350 Points - I received 20 spellements, 4 Pigsie and 16 Splashquatch:
      That's a lot of Splashsquatches. And the Pigsies are great for so many wizards. Makes me wonder if Pigsie's status as being perhaps the only lore spell that people would want to tier up on multiple wizards was considered when they designed Von Bracken to take as long as he does.

    7. #27
      Willowdreamer's Avatar
        Willowdreamer is offline W101C Team Leader

      • Willowdreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Victoria Willowdreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  1
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Baby Simon
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Life Wartle
      Status: Small everyday deeds...
       
      Mood:
      Scurvy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      19,301
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      22780
      Thanks (Received)
      30067
      Gold
      10,962.50

      Re: Fall 2022 Scroll of Fortune

      Quote Originally Posted by Torpzun26 View Post
      That's a lot of Splashsquatches. And the Pigsies are great for so many wizards. Makes me wonder if Pigsie's status as being perhaps the only lore spell that people would want to tier up on multiple wizards was considered when they designed Von Bracken to take as long as he does.
      Yes, luckily I have a Myth Wizard, currently questing in Avalon, who has already learned the spell and will need to choose which path to follow -- straight damage or utility.

      Watchtower Hall crafted 7/21/10 -- Guides: Crafting Stations, here -- Crafted Grizzleheim Housing Items here -- Mirkholm Keep Ore/Diamonds here -- Cave of Solitude Black Lotus here

    8. #28
      Willowdreamer's Avatar
        Willowdreamer is offline W101C Team Leader

      • Willowdreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Victoria Willowdreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  1
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Baby Simon
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Life Wartle
      Status: Small everyday deeds...
       
      Mood:
      Scurvy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      19,301
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      22780
      Thanks (Received)
      30067
      Gold
      10,962.50

      Re: Fall 2022 Scroll of Fortune

      I didn't get the Marleybone Balloon Car, I got Imp Bark.

      Watchtower Hall crafted 7/21/10 -- Guides: Crafting Stations, here -- Crafted Grizzleheim Housing Items here -- Mirkholm Keep Ore/Diamonds here -- Cave of Solitude Black Lotus here

    9. #29
      Willowdreamer's Avatar
        Willowdreamer is offline W101C Team Leader

      • Willowdreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Victoria Willowdreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  1
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Baby Simon
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Life Wartle
      Status: Small everyday deeds...
       
      Mood:
      Scurvy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      19,301
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      22780
      Thanks (Received)
      30067
      Gold
      10,962.50

      Re: Fall 2022 Scroll of Fortune

      Fall Scroll for Season 4 takes us to Marleybone:

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fall Scroll Season 4.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	458.3 KB 
ID:	655688


      Watchtower Hall crafted 7/21/10 -- Guides: Crafting Stations, here -- Crafted Grizzleheim Housing Items here -- Mirkholm Keep Ore/Diamonds here -- Cave of Solitude Black Lotus here

    10. #30
      Oxnhorse's Avatar
        Oxnhorse is offline Magus Wizard

      • Oxnhorse's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Timothy Pearlflower
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  90
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Master Heidi
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armor
      Status: I'm back in the game now
       
      Mood:
      Sporty
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      1,228
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2832
      Thanks (Received)
      775
      Gold
      392.38
      Blog Entries
      6

      Re: Fall 2022 Scroll of Fortune

      Quote Originally Posted by Torpzun26 View Post
      I've had a lot of moments where the scrolls would change out and I remember the Double Scroll Points benefit lasting until 11 AM (this is something I take advantage of whenever my sleep schedule allows for it), but not having two scrolls up at once. The only exceptions seem to be this scroll starting a day early and last year when the Fall Scroll also started early.

      And as for the Summer Scroll being intended to end on the 28th, yes, that is what the Scroll page on their website says. Scrolls don't tend to end on the 28th, except for the Winter Scroll since that one ends when March begins. And with the Summer Scroll ending at the end of August rather than the 28th, and this scroll ending at the end of November rather than the 28th (I pulled up a calendar and counted the days; the scroll ends 87 days from now and that day is the end of November), I'm starting to think that the person who gave us the end date just copy-pasted the one from the winter scroll, changed the month, and then forgot to change the date - twice. Scrolls have not ended before the end of the month, with the exception of the Spring 2022 one which was due to an error. Nor should they, because Scrolls ending right before the end of the month would be awful.
      Am I alone in thinking the scroll rewards are a bunch of junk? I'm sure some are great and everything, but it seems KI is not even trying to hide a sad reward system.

      As for them ending before the months are out, it's a shame they take away great rewards of the previous year and give us half as much.

      As for the amount of spellements, I probably should be screaming, since the grind for spellements to upgrade certain spells is taxing, but they out with these new fangled spells to impress us, and its almost like we need to redo the 4th Arc entirely to fully upgrade them.

      I'm still a bit miffed that Fairy is continually overlooked, because teaching us about spellements through a universal card would seem to be the best teacher (straight upgrade, no tiers) instead of Nightbringer and Dawnbringer; because it would be beneficial to players of whatever level they are on.

      Oxnhorse

    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •