• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Thread: Toucan't


    1. #1
      SeptenaryRavens's Avatar
        SeptenaryRavens is offline Master Wizard
      Status: Viper's Bane
       
      Mood:
      Lurking
       
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      1,576
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2613
      Thanks (Received)
      1767
      Gold
      277.00
      Blog Entries
      1

      Toucan't

      Looking for a Toucan't. I knew I had one at one point but I must have trashed it. Thanks!




    2. #2
      sunshine13's Avatar
        sunshine13 is offline Master Wizard

      • sunshine13's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fiona Silverblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Dreaming
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      1,555
      PvP Tournaments Won
      1
      Thanks (Given)
      1888
      Thanks (Received)
      711
      Gold
      163.00

      Re: Toucan't

      Quote Originally Posted by SeptenaryRavens View Post
      Looking for a Toucan't. I knew I had one at one point but I must have trashed it. Thanks!
      Hi, I could help you out with it. I have an adult or one with triple fire damage, proof, and spritely. I should be free anytime after 3pm pdt today. Let me know when you want to meet up.

      Signature made by Arr the Pirate

    3. #3
      SeptenaryRavens's Avatar
        SeptenaryRavens is offline Master Wizard
      Status: Viper's Bane
       
      Mood:
      Lurking
       
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      1,576
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2613
      Thanks (Received)
      1767
      Gold
      277.00
      Blog Entries
      1

      Re: Toucan't

      Quote Originally Posted by sunshine13 View Post
      Hi, I could help you out with it. I have an adult or one with triple fire damage, proof, and spritely. I should be free anytime after 3pm pdt today. Let me know when you want to meet up.
      Hey sunshine, apologies for the late reply. I'm able to meetup tomorrow (wed june 29) between 6-10pm MDT. Just let me know if that works. If not, I'll have to wait until next week because of long weekend plans. Thanks!




    4. #4
      sunshine13's Avatar
        sunshine13 is offline Master Wizard

      • sunshine13's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fiona Silverblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Dreaming
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      1,555
      PvP Tournaments Won
      1
      Thanks (Given)
      1888
      Thanks (Received)
      711
      Gold
      163.00

      Re: Toucan't

      Quote Originally Posted by SeptenaryRavens View Post
      Hey sunshine, apologies for the late reply. I'm able to meetup tomorrow (wed june 29) between 6-10pm MDT. Just let me know if that works. If not, I'll have to wait until next week because of long weekend plans. Thanks!
      Lets do 6/29 at 9pm mdt. I'll be Laura Dragoncloud in the Seraph hatchery

      Signature made by Arr the Pirate

    5. #5
      SeptenaryRavens's Avatar
        SeptenaryRavens is offline Master Wizard
      Status: Viper's Bane
       
      Mood:
      Lurking
       
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      1,576
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2613
      Thanks (Received)
      1767
      Gold
      277.00
      Blog Entries
      1

      Re: Toucan't

      Quote Originally Posted by sunshine13 View Post
      Lets do 6/29 at 9pm mdt. I'll be Laura Dragoncloud in the Seraph hatchery
      Hey sunshine, I won't be able to make it this evening anymore. I'll message you early next week about my availability for the Toucan't. I appreciate your reply though Have a good 4th of July!




    6. #6
      sunshine13's Avatar
        sunshine13 is offline Master Wizard

      • sunshine13's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fiona Silverblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Dreaming
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      1,555
      PvP Tournaments Won
      1
      Thanks (Given)
      1888
      Thanks (Received)
      711
      Gold
      163.00

      Re: Toucan't

      Quote Originally Posted by SeptenaryRavens View Post
      Hey sunshine, I won't be able to make it this evening anymore. I'll message you early next week about my availability for the Toucan't. I appreciate your reply though Have a good 4th of July!
      Sounds good Have a happy 4th of July!

      Signature made by Arr the Pirate

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •