Julia27201 is offline Novice Wizard

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Mythdactyl earthquake change

Mine is 425 item card, not the 355 that was previously there.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

AluraMist is online now Wiki Master

Mood:
      Shy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: Mythdactyl earthquake change

Quote Originally Posted by Julia27201 View Post
      Mine is 425 item card, not the 355 that was previously there.
      Thanks for posting this. Can you verify / confirm whether your Pet is a "First Generation" Mythdactyl Pet, or the Mythdactyl "Hybrid Pet"?

The Pedigree, Attributes, and Talents on your screenshot do not appear to be from a "First Generation" Pet.

Is your Pet a "unique Hybrid" obtained through 'hatching' with two different Parents, as indicated on the Hybrid Pet page?

AluraMist
      Last edited by AluraMist; 8-30-21 at 11:57:00 PM. Reason: Included 'Pedigree' in question.
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

Mood:
      Shy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Posting screenshot verifications for the "First Generation" Pet:Mythdactyl showing:

1. Talents
      2. Derby Abilities
      3. Item Card:Mythblade at Baby
      4. Item Card:Earthquake at Adult -- This is a new version of the Item Card. It will be added to the Wiki page.
      Last edited by AluraMist; 8-30-21 at 11:52:07 PM. Reason: Added note for new version of Item Card.
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

It is not the hybrid pet. I got it from the zafaria pack, and then hatched it with a friend who got great talents from hatching his first gen. over and over. I also checked the hatching kiosk, and every mythdactyl there is also the 425. I do not have the hybrid, however everything in the kiosk for that also says 425.
      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post

Thanks for posting this. Can you verify / confirm whether your Pet is a "First Generation" Mythdactyl Pet, or the Mythdactyl "Hybrid Pet"?

The Pedigree, Attributes, and Talents on your screenshot do not appear to be from a "First Generation" Pet.

Is your Pet a "unique Hybrid" obtained through 'hatching' with two different Parents, as indicated on the Hybrid Pet page?

AluraMist

Mood:
      Shy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

It is not the hybrid pet. I got it from the zafaria pack, and then hatched it with a friend who got great talents from hatching his first gen. over and over. I also checked the hatching kiosk, and every mythdactyl there is also the 425. I do not have the hybrid, however everything in the kiosk for that also says 425.
      There seems to be some confusion on the screenshot that you posted for your Pet, Grim Bandit, at Adult:
      -The Talents do not match what is listed on the Wiki for the First Generation Pet:Mythdactyl.
      -The Pedigree also does not match. The base number (50) for the Pedigree does not change.
      -And the Attributes appear to be from a Hybrid Pet.

Would you be able to go back into the game and capture another screenshot, showing the full Talent and Derby Ability pages, with all ten slots showing?

Is it possible that you posted a Pet you received from hatching with your friend by mistake, instead of your own First Generation Pet?

I attached another screenshot showing my Pet received in the Zafaria Safari Pack. The Pedigree shows (50) and the Attributes match the Wiki page. By any chance, do you have a copy of your Pet from the Pack showing the stats?
      The DreamCatcher.

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

This is what I got from hatching with my friend. But, it has to be first generation and not hybrid because hybrid requirement is hatching from a Skink, right? I trashed the one I got after because I ended up with the stat boosting ones. Unless you hatch with the specific skink the item cards will not change. I checked in the hatching kiosk though and every single one for both types has the 425- I checked first to make sure I was right.

I don't know what the pedigree number means, every pet in kiosk has a different number. his was 39.

Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post
      There seems to be some confusion on the screenshot that you posted for your Pet, Grim Bandit, at Adult:
      -The Talents do not match what is listed on the Wiki for the First Generation Pet:Mythdactyl.
      -The Pedigree also does not match. The base number (50) for the Pedigree does not change.
      -And the Attributes appear to be from a Hybrid Pet.

Would you be able to go back into the game and capture another screenshot, showing the full Talent and Derby Ability pages, with all ten slots showing?

Is it possible that you posted a Pet you received from hatching with your friend by mistake, instead of your own First Generation Pet?

I attached another screenshot showing my Pet received in the Zafaria Safari Pack. The Pedigree shows (50) and the Attributes match the Wiki page. By any chance, do you have a copy of your Pet from the Pack showing the stats?

Mood:
      Shy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

This is what I got from hatching with my friend. But, it has to be first generation and not hybrid because hybrid requirement is hatching from a Skink, right? I trashed the one I got after because I ended up with the stat boosting ones. Unless you hatch with the specific skink the item cards will not change. I checked in the hatching kiosk though and every single one for both types has the 425- I checked first to make sure I was right.

I don't know what the pedigree number means, every pet in kiosk has a different number. his was 39.

Eh.
      Your Pet is not a First Generation Pet. That is where this confusion came in.

Hatching with a Babydactyl and a Skink will get you a "unique" Mythdactyl Hybrid Pet, which is listed on the Wiki page here.

The Wiki "Pet" section, explains the difference between First Generation and Hybrid, like this:

"First Generation Pets haven't been hatched from a combination of parent Pets in The Pet Hatchery, which is why they are First Generation.

A First Generation Pet can be:
      Bought from a Vendor, the Crown Shop, or received from a Gift Card,
      Obtained from a special Promotion,
      Dropped by a Creature, or
      Rewarded by a Quest.

A Hybrid Pet is a type of unique Pet that is hatched by pairing two specific species of Pets in The Pet Hatchery. Hybrid Pets are never First Generation and are not obtained from Vendors or Creature drops.

Hybrid Pets have a mixture of the Attributes and Abilities (Talents and Derby Abilities) of the parents, making it very unlikely that any two hybrids will ever be the same. Hybrids will never have a definite pedigree as it will vary based on the Abilities a hybrid inherits from its parents."

If one of the Pets in your hatch was the Mythdactyl, your hatched Pet is not "unique". It must be "two different Parents", like the Hybrid page shows. The Babydactyl and the Skink give you the Mythdactyl Hybrid.

On a First Generation Pet, the Pedigree base number (50 in this case) never changes.
      Hybrid Pets will NEVER have a definite Pedigree, as explained above.
      The DreamCatcher.