• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1
        CallMeCosmo is offline Novice Wizard

      • CallMeCosmo's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Myrna Deathweaver
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  48
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Morgan
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Giraffe
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      May 2021
      Posts
      15
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      12
      Thanks (Received)
      9
      Gold
      45.00

      Is there an up-to-date list of all the servers/countries W101 is available in?

      I just want to know which regions/countries W101 has separate servers for (in the official language of that country), and also are there separate websites to download W101 for those countries? Do you need a VPN?

    2. #2
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is offline Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      5,971
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      15554
      Thanks (Received)
      10602
      Gold
      10,841.00

      Re: Is there an up-to-date list of all the servers/countries W101 is available in?

      Quote Originally Posted by CallMeCosmo View Post
      I just want to know which regions/countries W101 has separate servers for (in the official language of that country), and also are there separate websites to download W101 for those countries? Do you need a VPN?
      I don't know how up-to-date this list is, but you can see it on the Wizard101 website:

      The Global Spiral

      Have you tried posting you questions on their Message Boards?
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    3. #3
        CallMeCosmo is offline Novice Wizard

      • CallMeCosmo's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Myrna Deathweaver
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  48
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Morgan
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Giraffe
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      May 2021
      Posts
      15
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      12
      Thanks (Received)
      9
      Gold
      45.00

      Re: Is there an up-to-date list of all the servers/countries W101 is available in?

      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post


      I don't know how up-to-date this list is, but you can see it on the Wizard101 website:

      The Global Spiral

      Have you tried posting you questions on their Message Boards?
      Thanks! I'm guessing if any list is up to date, it would be the one on the official website

    4. #4
      edward sky's Avatar
        edward sky is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • edward sky's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Edward sky
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  102
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sir boots
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Satyr (life pet)
      Status: Offensive healing
       
      Mood:
      Eating
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      478
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2521
      Thanks (Received)
      519
      Gold
      338.72

      Re: Is there an up-to-date list of all the servers/countries W101 is available in?

      What I found interesting is that every other language besides English (US) is hosted by just the one publisher, "Gameforge" they're pretty decent in size (and number of games) for an MMO company anyway, and they're known to host multi language of the same game typically but for some reason I expected different for Wiz, or more so I expected Kingsisle would have hired translators, translated the game themselves and then just hire multi language staff but host the servers in the respective location. But I guess it'd be more sensible to outsource (or if it has to be regulated in such a way that it must be I'm ignorant to that much info)

      And two: I'd expect a delay in updates but, not as much as it appears? They don't have Karamelle yet either, translating takes along time but I'm curious how far behind they are on regularly.
      Last edited by edward sky; 5-16-21 at 8:03:24 PM.

      Edward sky/Life/102/
      And may the odds be ever in your favour.

    5. #5
        richardDkht is offline Journeyman Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Lurking
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Posts
      627
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      13
      Thanks (Received)
      941
      Gold
      1,303.00

      Re: Is there an up-to-date list of all the servers/countries W101 is available in?

      Quote Originally Posted by edward sky View Post
      What I found interesting is that every other language besides English (US) is hosted by just the one publisher, "Gameforge" they're pretty decent in size (and number of games) for an MMO company anyway, and they're known to host multi language of the same game typically but for some reason I expected different for Wiz, or more so I expected Kingsisle would have hired translators, translated the game themselves and then just hire multi language staff but host the servers in the respective location. But I guess it'd be more sensible to outsource (or if it has to be regulated in such a way that it must be I'm ignorant to that much info)

      And two: I'd expect a delay in updates but, not as much as it appears? They don't have Karamelle yet either, translating takes along time but I'm curious how far behind they are on regularly.
      I think it was some kind of franchising or similar sub-servicing contract, where KI provides the materials but the Publisher handles it, because I remember that some time ago it was said that even for support people would have to go to GF and not KI.

      Totally different servers and teams, purchases made on one aren't available to the other and do not entitle to membership advantages either (like forum access, for example), there are less events, often on different schedules, and it's pretty empty, based on what I heard.
      No char transfers possible either, if you start there, you stay there.
      Last edited by richardDkht; 5-17-21 at 4:36:10 PM.
      " I can solve any issues in the world, except those originated by human stupidity"
      ".. that leaves out A LOT.."

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •