• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 6 of 6
    1. #1
      jackson123600's Avatar
        jackson123600 is offline Novice Wizard

      • jackson123600's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Noah HawkBreath
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Jackson
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Myth
      Status: Hatching and chilling!
       
      Mood:
      No Status
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      14
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2
      Thanks (Received)
      3
      Gold
      0.00

      Looking for Boar Knight!

      Hey all!

      I'm looking for the Boar Knight pet that was given back in 2011/2012. I'll be hatching with random adult pets to lower the price ( possibly megas if you're lending). If you are looking for anything in particular I will hatch with that instead, if I have it. I'm usually pretty free so I am not picky on any times!

      Any hatches will mean a lot, thank you!
      Last edited by jackson123600; 5-18-21 at 10:14:51 AM.

    2. #2
      sunshine13's Avatar
        sunshine13 is offline Magus Wizard

      • sunshine13's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fiona Silverblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  123
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Dreaming
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      1,421
      PvP Tournaments Won
      1
      Thanks (Given)
      1420
      Thanks (Received)
      562
      Gold
      130.50

      Re: Looking for Boar Knight!

      Quote Originally Posted by jackson123600 View Post
      Hey all!

      I'm looking for the Boar Knight pet that was given back in 2011/2012. I'll be hatching with random adult pets to lower the price ( possibly megas if you're lending). If you are looking for anything in particular I will hatch with that instead, if I have it. I'm usually pretty free so I am not picky on any times!

      Any hatches will mean a lot, thank you!
      Hi I have a Boar Knight. Its not anything special but I would be happy to share it with you. Let me know when you might be free and we can see about meeting up

      Signature made by Arr the Pirate

    3. #3
      jackson123600's Avatar
        jackson123600 is offline Novice Wizard

      • jackson123600's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Noah HawkBreath
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Jackson
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Myth
      Status: Hatching and chilling!
       
      Mood:
      No Status
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      14
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2
      Thanks (Received)
      3
      Gold
      0.00

      Re: Looking for Boar Knight!

      Quote Originally Posted by sunshine13 View Post
      Hi I have a Boar Knight. Its not anything special but I would be happy to share it with you. Let me know when you might be free and we can see about meeting up

      That would be great! I'm free all day (including late at night), but how does 11pm cst sound? It's no problem if you need a different time, thankfully my schedule is open for a while.

      If you are looking for anything in particular let me know! If not, I'll be using a max stat bloodbat/Snappy frill; as bland as it sounds. Though I'm overall guessing you're lending

      After deciding the time, we can meet up in Troll realm, my wizards name will be Noah HawkBreath.

      Thank you a ton!
      Last edited by jackson123600; 5-21-21 at 9:44:25 PM.

    4. #4
      sunshine13's Avatar
        sunshine13 is offline Magus Wizard

      • sunshine13's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fiona Silverblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  123
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Dreaming
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      1,421
      PvP Tournaments Won
      1
      Thanks (Given)
      1420
      Thanks (Received)
      562
      Gold
      130.50

      Re: Looking for Boar Knight!

      Quote Originally Posted by jackson123600 View Post

      That would be great! I'm free all day (including late at night), but how does 11pm cst sound? It's no problem if you need a different time, thankfully my schedule is open for a while.

      If you are looking for anything in particular let me know! If not, I'll be using a max stat bloodbat/Snappy frill; as bland as it sounds. Though I'm overall guessing you're lending

      After deciding the time, we can meet up in Troll realm, my wizards name will be Noah HawkBreath.

      Thank you a ton!
      I'm sorry I didn't see this before. I can do that time on Saturday if that works for you? Troll realm is good I will be Fiona Silverblade
      I am not looking for anything in particular, thanks for asking though.

      Signature made by Arr the Pirate

    5. #5
      jackson123600's Avatar
        jackson123600 is offline Novice Wizard

      • jackson123600's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Noah HawkBreath
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Jackson
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Myth
      Status: Hatching and chilling!
       
      Mood:
      No Status
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      14
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2
      Thanks (Received)
      3
      Gold
      0.00

      Re: Looking for Boar Knight!

      Quote Originally Posted by sunshine13 View Post
      I'm sorry I didn't see this before. I can do that time on Saturday if that works for you? Troll realm is good I will be Fiona Silverblade
      I am not looking for anything in particular, thanks for asking though.
      Sounds good. See you then!

    6. #6
      jackson123600's Avatar
        jackson123600 is offline Novice Wizard

      • jackson123600's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Noah HawkBreath
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Jackson
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Myth
      Status: Hatching and chilling!
       
      Mood:
      No Status
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      14
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2
      Thanks (Received)
      3
      Gold
      0.00

      Red face Re: Looking for Boar Knight!

      Luck was on my side, I was able to get it!

      A big thanks to
      sunshine13!

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •