• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 11

    Thread: Magic Beanstalk


    1. #1
      Willowdreamer's Avatar
        Willowdreamer is offline W101C Team Leader

      • Willowdreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Victoria Willowdreamer
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Cosmo
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Kookaburra
      Status: Small everyday deeds...
       
      Mood:
      Scurvy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      16,972
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      19415
      Thanks (Received)
      25913
      Gold
      10,388.50

      Magic Beanstalk

      The Magic Beanstalk from the Spring Scroll of Fortune provides an aerial view of the castle, like the Hot Air Balloon Ride.

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Magic Beanstalk view.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	647349


      Just in case anyone was wondering...

      Watchtower Hall crafted 7/21/10 -- Guides: Crafting Stations, here -- Crafted Grizzleheim Housing Items here -- Mirkholm Keep Ore/Diamonds here -- Cave of Solitude Black Lotus here

    2. #2
      KingNothing's Avatar
        KingNothing is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • KingNothing's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Chris Fireheart
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Gloomy Eye
      Status: nodding off
       
      Mood:
      Fine
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      3,387
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      4022
      Thanks (Received)
      5307
      Gold
      722.50

      Re: Magic Beanstalk

      Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
      The Magic Beanstalk from the Spring Scroll of Fortune provides an aerial view of the castle
      Have you found a way to move though? I've tried to move to the left or right to look/pan around at that angle, but every time I do it immediately transports me back to the ground. Am I doing something wrong or can you just not move/pan?
      “Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.”

    3. #3
      Willowdreamer's Avatar
        Willowdreamer is offline W101C Team Leader

      • Willowdreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Victoria Willowdreamer
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Cosmo
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Kookaburra
      Status: Small everyday deeds...
       
      Mood:
      Scurvy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      16,972
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      19415
      Thanks (Received)
      25913
      Gold
      10,388.50

      Re: Magic Beanstalk

      Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
      Have you found a way to move though? I've tried to move to the left or right to look/pan around at that angle, but every time I do it immediately transports me back to the ground. Am I doing something wrong or can you just not move/pan?
      All I was able to do was rotate the camera angle with my mouse. It seems to be just a one-point location. I didn't get creative with trying to place other items up there or anything, so I don't know if a rug can be used to build a platform, etc.

      Watchtower Hall crafted 7/21/10 -- Guides: Crafting Stations, here -- Crafted Grizzleheim Housing Items here -- Mirkholm Keep Ore/Diamonds here -- Cave of Solitude Black Lotus here

    4. #4
      1234's Avatar
        1234 is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • 1234's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  TaraWillowBreeze(L)KeiraSilverStone(I)FionaDragonFlame(F)SabrinaShadowCaster(D)Samantha(B)Sierra(S)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dryad
      Status: Feeling Exalted :)
       
      Mood:
      Angelic
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Posts
      3,153
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1980
      Thanks (Received)
      2264
      Gold
      3,230.54
      Blog Entries
      6

      Re: Magic Beanstalk

      Extremely cool!

      Looks like it takes a ton of points to buy. I can save them up, and wait to buy the Scroll of Fortune later, right? (Sorry, I'm just now figuring out how the Scroll of Fortune works.)

    5. #5
      Willowdreamer's Avatar
        Willowdreamer is offline W101C Team Leader

      • Willowdreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Victoria Willowdreamer
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Cosmo
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Kookaburra
      Status: Small everyday deeds...
       
      Mood:
      Scurvy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      16,972
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      19415
      Thanks (Received)
      25913
      Gold
      10,388.50

      Re: Magic Beanstalk

      Quote Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
      Extremely cool!

      Looks like it takes a ton of points to buy. I can save them up, and wait to buy the Scroll of Fortune later, right? (Sorry, I'm just now figuring out how the Scroll of Fortune works.)
      Yes, I believe you can wait until the very end to make sure you have achieved the points for your objective before purchasing the Scroll.

      Watchtower Hall crafted 7/21/10 -- Guides: Crafting Stations, here -- Crafted Grizzleheim Housing Items here -- Mirkholm Keep Ore/Diamonds here -- Cave of Solitude Black Lotus here

    6. #6
      1234's Avatar
        1234 is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • 1234's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  TaraWillowBreeze(L)KeiraSilverStone(I)FionaDragonFlame(F)SabrinaShadowCaster(D)Samantha(B)Sierra(S)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dryad
      Status: Feeling Exalted :)
       
      Mood:
      Angelic
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Posts
      3,153
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1980
      Thanks (Received)
      2264
      Gold
      3,230.54
      Blog Entries
      6

      Re: Magic Beanstalk

      Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
      Yes, I believe you can wait until the very end to make sure you have achieved the points for your objective before purchasing the Scroll.

      It will take several events before I have the points I need. Will the beanstalk be available from future scrolls, or is it exclusive to this event or this scroll?

    7. #7
        unicorngirl is offline Initiate Wizard

      • unicorngirl's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Deirdre Willowtail
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  110
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      166
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      298
      Thanks (Received)
      267
      Gold
      102.00

      Re: Magic Beanstalk

      Quote Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
      It will take several events before I have the points I need. Will the beanstalk be available from future scrolls, or is it exclusive to this event or this scroll?
      so far, things of this nature and gear for stitching (wands, wigs etc) haven't been repeated. it's possible that at some point some of these things will be available in the crown shop, but right now i don't know. if you get the max number of points you can from each remaining event, you might be able to get it. did they go through with capping beastmoon points at 1000? because some over achievers get to the end of the scroll in a week of beastmoon hunt lol.

    8. #8
      1234's Avatar
        1234 is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • 1234's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  TaraWillowBreeze(L)KeiraSilverStone(I)FionaDragonFlame(F)SabrinaShadowCaster(D)Samantha(B)Sierra(S)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dryad
      Status: Feeling Exalted :)
       
      Mood:
      Angelic
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Posts
      3,153
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1980
      Thanks (Received)
      2264
      Gold
      3,230.54
      Blog Entries
      6

      Re: Magic Beanstalk

      Quote Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
      It will take several events before I have the points I need. Will the beanstalk be available from future scrolls, or is it exclusive to this event or this scroll?
      Aww gee; I just found this info on the website: "Your points gained in the current season Scroll of Fortune program will reset once the current season ends." So I guess there's no point in my buying the scroll unless I know I have enough points to claim a particular prize. EDIT: Not only that; I didn't realize that the purchased scroll can only be used for one season! Too expensive for the few housing rewards I'd be interested in.

      Quote Originally Posted by unicorngirl View Post
      so far, things of this nature and gear for stitching (wands, wigs etc) haven't been repeated. it's possible that at some point some of these things will be available in the crown shop, but right now i don't know. if you get the max number of points you can from each remaining event, you might be able to get it. did they go through with capping beastmoon points at 1000? because some over achievers get to the end of the scroll in a week of beastmoon hunt lol.
      My wizards have all "retired" from battle activities, so unfortunately I have only the Spiral Showcase to rely on for getting points.

      Hopefully I can get an earlier start with the Summer Scroll when it comes out.
      Last edited by 1234; 4-30-21 at 3:45:49 PM.

    9. #9
      lynchjw's Avatar
        lynchjw is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • lynchjw's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jared MistRunner
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  127
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Duke Jasmine
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Efreet
      Status: Working on Max Stat Pet
       
      Mood:
      Nerdy
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      500
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      273
      Thanks (Received)
      462
      Gold
      3,311.50

      Re: Magic Beanstalk

      Quote Originally Posted by unicorngirl View Post
      ....did they go through with capping beastmoon points at 1000? because some over achievers get to the end of the scroll in a week of Beastmoon Hunt lol.
      They didn't cap it in the last event. I "over achieved" for about 1000 points, but had already maxed the scroll out before the event started. It only takes 70 event points per day to finish the scroll in 45 days; half the allotted time.

    10. #10
      Willowdreamer's Avatar
        Willowdreamer is offline W101C Team Leader

      • Willowdreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Victoria Willowdreamer
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Cosmo
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Kookaburra
      Status: Small everyday deeds...
       
      Mood:
      Scurvy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      16,972
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      19415
      Thanks (Received)
      25913
      Gold
      10,388.50

      Re: Magic Beanstalk

      Quote Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
      Aww gee; I just found this info on the website: "Your points gained in the current season Scroll of Fortune program will reset once the current season ends." So I guess there's no point in my buying the scroll unless I know I have enough points to claim a particular prize. EDIT: Not only that; I didn't realize that the purchased scroll can only be used for one season! Too expensive for the few housing rewards I'd be interested in.

      My wizards have all "retired" from battle activities, so unfortunately I have only the Spiral Showcase to rely on for getting points.

      Hopefully I can get an earlier start with the Summer Scroll when it comes out.
      While it's true that points won't carry over, if you have a membership, typically the final week or so of the season has been Double Scroll Points member reward. May is full of Beastmoon and Deckathalon until the Pet Promenade, so if you aren't going to get lots of points in those Events, you probably won't be able to get a Beanstalk.

      Sorry.

      Watchtower Hall crafted 7/21/10 -- Guides: Crafting Stations, here -- Crafted Grizzleheim Housing Items here -- Mirkholm Keep Ore/Diamonds here -- Cave of Solitude Black Lotus here

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •