Mood:
      Hot

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: Test Realm is open! "Spring 2021 Update"

Quote Originally Posted by masterofspelss View Post
      You literally admitted that, and I quote: "A mob doesn't care if you're overpowered or not." Which is true. And you're absolutely correct, if we gave Ice (or any other school) a 2 pip spell that dealt 100k damage, would AI care? No, which you stated.

So what would the downside be? Who would complain about a 2 pip spell that does 100k damage, Morganthe? Medulla? The only complaints would be from the schools that don't get said spell. But why? AI (like you and I stated) don't care about stats or spells because they're AI, any complaint is from the players themselves. So obviously, the players complain because a spell that does 100k damage for two pips is insane. Let me say that again. The players are the ones who say the spell is too strong.

Okay, how does this translate to blades? Because... AI doesn't care if it's 35% or 40%. Wait, really? Wow, it's not like it's been said multiple times before! So.. why change it then? Literally nobody ever said "Hey you know what? Why do some schools get a 40% blade? We should nerf it and raise others." Because... oh look, base damage comes into play again! Shocking! Nobody cared that some schools get 40% blades because said schools weren't getting spells that do super high damage. I mean come on, unless you're a kid, if you go into a dungeon and you're Ice/Life (or other support school), why would you even think of being the hitter? Maybe there isn't a clear hitter so you choose to be, but wait! That's right! If you're a support school, you need to blade stack in order to do the same amount of damage. It's almost as if... they're not hitter schools...

So if AI doesn't care about blades, and the players don't care about blades, then again.. why change it? Because the one group that would benifit from reducing certain school blades is... the PvP community. And we know KI will die on the hill that PvP should be the main focus of the game, so here we are with Ice/Life/Death getting their blades reduced, and Storm getting theirs boosted.

Don't deny it, because if this was really for balancing purposes so Storm can be the only hitter (which ironically KI isn't doing any favors for by giving more damage to Fire from gear), they'd just increase Storm's blade only, and keep the others the same.
      Yes, the people with problems will be players. And players exist in both PvE and PvP.

Why should PvE players care? Because standardizing blades promotes equitability while maintaining school identity. Equitability is also something every reasonable player wants (it's been a common theme in Jared's posts, as it should!). If I were KI, to avoid these exact complaints, I would just raise every blade to 40%. But this goal is still achieved with a standardized 35%. My point is, this is not purely a PvP issue. Whether or not 35% (vs. 30%, 40%, 45%, etc) is the right number, I am happy to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredSpellFrost View Post
      @Patrick FairyStalker

Like I said with the Final Bastion equations, they are inherently flawed because you're not taking Pierce, Critical, base and percentage damage into account. All of these factors must be considered when constructing a graph, otherwise you'll have skewed data. Pierce can be considered an indirect damage boost (Of which Storm has buckets and Ice but mere drops), and critical is more effective for Diviners. Ignoring these key factors will produce misleading data that shouldn't be considered in this conversation.

You seem misinformed on the identity of the Ice school. On the official site, Thaumaturges are described as excelling in "persistence, slow but steady progression" that is befitting of their arctic theme. Bladestacking is especially crucial to the Ice School, as it is essentially required to ensure a damaging hit, so it makes sense that their damage would curve above Storm's- as a reward for waiting 10+ rounds in slow combat.

This isn't personal bias when it's literally written on the site and when the game was designed this way! I'm not against pushing Ice's damage curve below that of Storm's, but it must be done in a way that doesn't affect our buffs, because that will only shove our damage down even lower when it's already behind Storm.

Perhaps our damage could be artificially reduced past that threshold where we outpace Storm, as this would not harm icy hitters with less blades. The game could run a calculation where it checks if you've hit with ~10+ Blades, and, if so, your damage output would be altered to always be below that of a Storm hitting with ~10+ Blades! I do understand how a Thamaturge inflicting greater damage than a Diviner can be problematic, and I'm perfectly fine with fixing that so long as such a nerf is appropriately scaled.

Any Diviner worth their alchemical salt should be able to kill a boss with 30k health before the 7 round marker.. And again, I'll remind you that Storm has greater critical, pierce, and damage so it should be child's play to defeat such an enemy before a Thaumaturge can outpace them. Of course, in longer, more drawn out battles like Storm Titan and Fellspawn, it may be wiser to have an Ice hit, since hours long battles are their specialty.

Spoiler
      Every school has/needs their strengths and weaknesses. Ice performs well in battles where persistence is a necessity, while Storm excels in fast paced duels. Instead of nerfing Ice's intentional capabilities for these rare battles, we should look at ways to support Storm in such fights. I'm not saying to buff their defenses directly, but seeing how Storm had a hand in spawning the Life and Death school perhaps they deserve some utility relating to staying alive that compliments their playstyle!
      I'll put the ball on your court to create a more accurate model. I already included base damage with the 4 pip shadow spells (with enchants) and native damage percent (ice with 100%, storm with 170%). Pierce and Critical vary wildly depending on the boss/mob so any model I create will just be seen as insufficient. I already underestimated ice damage as 100% rather than 140%+, so I would suspect that even with critical and pierce included, the intersection point will still be 5-8 blades.

Ice/Life/Death had a 5% nerf to blades, so at worst they might need to add 1-2 blades to their strategy to finish off a boss.
      Storm had a 5% buff to blades, so at best they might need to reduce blading rounds by 1-2 to finish off a boss.
      Ice/Life/Death are the tank/survival schools, storm is the speed school. Based on your definition, this change seems to be working as intended.

I mostly agree with the bolded paragraph above. The standardized 35% blades is one way to go about it, because an ice with 5+ blades will never outpace a storm with an equal number blades, so the artificial reduction won't be necessary. But I also suspect that the artificial reduction would be more complicated than necessary.

JaredSpellFrost is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• JaredSpellFrost's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  JaredSpellFlame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fuzzy Jake
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Freezing Raincore

Mood:
      Cold

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Lightbulb Re: Test Realm is open! "Spring 2021 Update"

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick FairyStalker View Post
      If I were KI, to avoid these exact complaints, I would just raise every blade to 40%. But this goal is still achieved with a standardized 35%. My point is, this is not purely a PvP issue. Whether or not 35% (vs. 30%, 40%, 45%, etc) is the right number, I am happy to discuss.
      Equalizing every Blade to 40% would have been more acceptable, though it'd still be dismantling school identity. The system of buffs in this game is balanced, and as the old adage goes- "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I'll put the ball on your court to create a more accurate model. I already included base damage with the 4 pip shadow spells (with enchants) and native damage percent (ice with 100%, storm with 170%). Pierce and Critical vary wildly depending on the boss/mob so any model I create will just be seen as insufficient. I already underestimated ice damage as 100% rather than 140%+, so I would suspect that even with critical and pierce included, the intersection point will still be 5-8 blades.
      I'll see what I can do, but even if Ice does begin to outpace Storm in damage after 7+ Blades, I'll remind you that this is also in line with their school identity.

Ice/Life/Death had a 5% nerf to blades, so at worst they might need to add 1-2 blades to their strategy to finish off a boss.Storm had a 5% buff to blades, so at best they might need to reduce blading rounds by 1-2 to finish off a boss.
      Don't forget that our Bubbles and Traps saw significantly uncalled for changes too, with Bubbles being nerfed by 10% and Traps being equalized at 30%. That in total accounts for 15% less damage from buffs for Ice and 20% more for Storm. This nerf of course disproportionately affects lower level wizards the most, and will make solo playthroughs even harder for Ice/Life/Death! For all their hollow talk of improving the "FTUE" KingsIsle sure loves to prove themselves wrong...

I mostly agree with the bolded paragraph above. The standardized 35% blades is one way to go about it, because an ice with 5+ blades will never outpace a storm with an equal number blades, so the artificial reduction won't be necessary. But I also suspect that the artificial reduction would be more complicated than necessary.
      Artificial reduction may be more complicated than equalizing everything and erasing school identity in the process, but that's the cost of uprooting an age-old simple system that works. If the Devs are Hades-bent on revamping everything, then it is only fair that they go about things in a manner that respects the founding principles this game relies on!

Last edited by JaredSpellFrost; 4-10-21 at 3:19:55 PM.

"Yet like a bad case of athlete's foot you just kept coming back." -Cosmos
      . . . with Persistence, Victory is assured.

Oxnhorse is offline Adept Wizard

• Oxnhorse's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Timothy Pearlflower
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Master Heidi
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armor

Mood:
      Sporty

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Why must the updates always be about Ice is too powerful and must be nerfed to make it fair for everyone else?

Life and Death schools also receive a blade of +40, but the nerfing threat isn't directed toward them, only Ice.

In the past few years, the people complaining the most are PVPers who hate being defeated by Ice wizards in the Arena, so they complain to KI about what? ICE BEING OVERPOWERED AND NEEDS TO BE NERFED.

In personal gameplay, I experimented with deck construction. One of my players was able to speed through mobs and bosses so I decided to do the same with the others' but it became harder for me to win battles because I was doing something wrong, so I restructured some of the decks.

Decks along with my crafted gear, pet selection and jewel socketing are always changing in the game as a way of updating my character; and none of them required me crying to KI about how my choices in the game contributed to my many defeats.

Oxnhorse

Patrick FairyStalker is offline Master Wizard

Mood:
      Hot

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by JaredSpellFrost View Post
      Equalizing every Blade to 40% would have been more acceptable, though it'd still be dismantling school identity. The system of buffs in this game is balanced, and as the old adage goes- "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Artificial reduction may be more complicated than equalizing everything and erasing school identity in the process, but that's the cost of uprooting an age-old simple system that works. If the Devs are Hades-bent on revamping everything, then it is only fair that they go about things in a manner that respects the founding principles this game relies on!
      One last thing I'll add is that the blades of 2009 are very different from today. Nowadays, it's very easy for most people to get 3 different sharpen blades in their disposal (dragoon item card, pet item card, trained card) and automatically have 4 different blades. Not to mention the endless item cards and TCs we have access to today. Now, anyone at any level has easy access to a pet with sharpen blade (enchanted armament) and singular TCs at the Wizard City Library.

In 2009, we had ice's native 40% blade, tri-blade, and a balanceblade from a teammate if you were lucky. That was the fullest extent of blade-stacking. Because of that, ice's damage curve was always below storm's damage curve. The 10% blade advantage was just that: a small 10% compensated by storm's gear advantage. Sure, the damage gear gap between ice and storm has also grown. But multiplication grows faster than addition, shifting the advantage to whoever has better blades.

With sharpen, this 10% advantage builds up more and more multiplicatively, and eventually overtakes storm at 5+ blades. IMO, this is an unfortunate loss of school identity. Whereas ices needed to blade up multiple times for multiple hits, storms had the resources to kill with fewer hits. Thanks to sharpen and its endless variants, this advantage was lost in time. Bar some cheating bosses, it's always in your best interest to blade up for a 1hko alpha strike rather than widdle them down, giving the rise of the insane blade-stacking today.

Maybe it wasn't broken in 2009. Maybe there is merit to sticking to the founding principles. But it's hard to ignore the massive changes in the context of today.
      Last edited by Patrick FairyStalker; 4-11-21 at 12:03:40 AM.

JaredSpellFrost is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• JaredSpellFrost's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  JaredSpellFlame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fuzzy Jake
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Freezing Raincore

Mood:
      Cold

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Lightbulb Re: Test Realm is open! "Spring 2021 Update"

@Eric Stormbringer @Patrick FairyStalker @Ratbeard @Sparck

Here is a graph that takes both percentile and base damage into account, along with Critical. Be sure to reserve judgement until the more in-depth explanation at the end.

Note that it is only after the seventh blade that Ice seemingly surpasses Storm in damage. Now let's add Pierce into the equation:

I am unsure where the Critical damage multiplier comes into play, but if I were to guess it is before your first Blade activates. I made a similar assumption with Pierce, but I placed it at the end of each graph because "❄ Pierced" only appears after every buff has been applied.

I'll start off this explanation with a disclaimer- these graphs are imprecise. They assume that you will be hitting with two Sharpened Blades of your school followed by eight 40 or 30% Blades. This.. Is unrealistic to say the least, so let's break down the most commonly used buffs, using Storm as an example:

1. 30% Blade
      2. 40% Sharpened Blade
      3. 40% Item Sharpened Blade
      4. 35% TC Blade
      5. 30% Item Blade
      6. 35% Item Blade
      7. 35% Elemental Blade
      8. 45% Sharpened Elemental Blade
      9. 40% TC Elemental Blade

You may assume that if Ice uses the same amount of buffs with the only variables (Damage and Blade percentages) than the graph would have the same slope, but Pierce is an important factor that switches things up a bit. These graphs show a trend of Ice outpacing Storm after the 7th Blade, but to say at 7 Blades a Thaumaturge can hit and outdamage Storm would be false. Pierce clearly gives Storm the edge here, so let's compare damage outcomes after hitting with 7 and more Blades.

Assuming damage multipliers are applied in the order of Base, Percentile, Critical, Blades, Pierce, we get this result when hitting at 7 Blades:
      Ice Damage: 36,291
      Storm Damage: 44,648.5

And hitting at 8 Blades:
      Ice Damage: 50,807
      Storm Damage: 58,044

Hitting at 9 Blades would look like this:
      Ice Damage: 71,130
      Storm Damage: 75,458

Hitting with 10 Blades has already been shown, but here it is again:
      Ice Damage: 99581
      Storm Damage: 98095

And so in actuality, it is only after ten Blades that Ice begins to outpace Storm for damage, but only then just barely. Seeing how Wizards only very rarely stack so many Blades, and given the fact that this makes sense logistically, I see no problem with the current system, as expected.

I'll remind readers that the Ice school centers on perseverance above all- steady moving glaciers can sheer through stone creating deep canyons, so thematically it makes sense for Thaumaturges to hit harder than Diviners after 10+ Blades!

Here are the data tables I used to create the first and third graphs:

Graph One:

(Graph 2 is a replica of one but with Pierce and is likely wrong, so it doesn't need including. Plus I didn't save it.)

Graph Three:

Graph one assumes that the Critical multiplier is applied after buffs, while Graph two presumes it is added (Or rather, multiplied) before any buffs. I also used a x1.2 and x1.4 Critical multiplier for Ice and Storm respectively, though Storm's most assuredly could be higher! In addition, Ice received a 10% Pierce boost while Storm benefitted from a 30% buff.
      I presume Blade percentages are multiplicative, and so here is a sample equation of that:

100 Damage * 50% Blade * 50% Blade + 30% Pierce =
      150 * 50% + 30% Pierce =
      225 + 30% Pierce =
      292.5 =
      293 Damage

In conclusion, the current system of Blades and buffs that has helped form a bedrock of school identity over the past 12 years is perfectly balanced with no need for colossal upheaval. Storm consistently outperforms Ice in terms of damage output once you take all variables into account, and Ice outdamaging Storm after a whopping ten Blades does not justify this update.

Nerfing Ice's key boosts will disproationately impact low level PvP Players and make Storm's DPP even more insane. In addition, by equalizing everything it erases school identity (Even if identity via buffs was somehow an illusion, it'll be gone now) and makes the 7 schools much more bland.

Potential Solutions:

• Don't mess with this system superior Devs designed, end of story.
      • Artificially pull Ice's damage below that of Storm's after 10+ Blades.
      • Create stat caps that are customized for each school, which also allow for "stat chasing"- i.e. you as an Ice can go for 140% Damage, but your resist/health could be cut in half!
      • Equalize every buff at 40, 30, and 35%. This is far from ideal and erases school identity, but PvE Players won't suffer because of it.

TL;DR:
      The current Blades/Traps/Bubbles system is balanced, nerfing buffs erases school identity, and there are better solutions

Last edited by JaredSpellFrost; 4-12-21 at 5:34:18 PM. Reason: Fixing Formatting!

"Yet like a bad case of athlete's foot you just kept coming back." -Cosmos
      . . . with Persistence, Victory is assured.

Bailey Jade is offline Promethean Wizard

• Bailey Jade's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Bailey or Jordan
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Patches
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Mummy Cat
      ----

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

So at this point, you all are referring to 140s what about those who are not 140 where we do not have access to the sharpen blade or Dragoon, where storm gear gives less health then ice. During this entire debate, has anyone considered these factors? Is everyone going to have balance health? If not, while those who solo storm are probably going to have a harder time due to the lower health that storm already has. The school blades help balance this in the lower levels.

If this is all because of pvp, then change it there and leave pve as is.

I think also caping damage is ridiculous as well. You gave us the source in creating the amount of damage wizards in all schools can do. Players work hard in various ways in to achieve their high damage. In stead of capping it, perhaps slow down in giving it for a while.

Siggy by Mad Hatter Avi by Wolf HexWeave
      Looking for a Hatch
      Helpful Hatcher or Max Stats Pets

Phenoixblizzard is offline Adept Wizard

• Phenoixblizzard's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Amber DragonBlossom
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fern
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Mega Snow Beast

Mood:
      Creative

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

How about instead of nerfing everyone's blades, we just increase the critical chances for storm? I don't know (nor do I really care) how this is going to affect PvP, but I do remember storm being extremely powerful for the longest time thanks to them being able to achieve near -if not perfect- critical ratings. Darkmoor was super easy when we had a storm going critical happy on Malistare nearly every single time. If no one wants to give storm back their near broken critical (or at least give them a great boost), then how about increasing the damage on some of their spells? Barrage is better than tempest by 10 damage and only costs one shadow pip plus whatever pips we have. I'm not going to argue if tempest gets a boost to be better than barrage.

Also, what's storm doing with their jewel choices? They have the option to boost their health and resistance with them. Even the little bit of resistance and health the jewels give is better than nothing. And how many ice wizards are even using the enchanted armament pet? I have one made, but I prefer my snow beast pet a lot more.

Here's my ice wizard's stats on live realm. Clearly you can see what I invested in, but what I probably lack in as well. There is one jewel missing for my resistance, but that's because I haven't been able to get that universal 28 resist jewel to drop for me from anywhere and it's driving me insane. I'm also still farming for those 30 damage ice jewels and I didn't show the health jewels I'm using to boost my health either. Even with these investments, though, I can still die pretty easy. There's nothing like facing the gold key boss in Azteca solo and coming out of it with a couple thousand health left because my maycast heal pet has been a lifesaver if I'm lucky.

Wizards vs Bosses

masterofspelss is offline Legendary Wizard

• masterofspelss's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Queen Maggie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Onyx Shenlong Dragon

Mood:
      No Status

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

@Bailey Jade makes the strongest argument here. Everyone who is pro-blade change, keeps using numbers and factors that apply to players level 140 (or at least level 86+). But not everyone has Sharpened Blade, blade TC's, or item cards, and not everyone has Epic (or Colossal, Gargantuan etc.) so, the whole damage calculations become irrelevant to any player who can't access those specific things. I mean, come on, the argument of "Ice will do more damage with blades" becomes laughable when you picture a level 48 Ice fighting Malistaire for the first time, and their strongest spell is... Colossus.

"I'm the Doctor"

Oxnhorse is offline Adept Wizard

• Oxnhorse's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Timothy Pearlflower
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Master Heidi
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armor

Mood:
      Sporty

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

@Bailey Jade, I soloed most of Karamelle with Cody Soul Sword my Storm because I was told that it was easy. So I did, and found out it was pretty easy. And even with the multiple jewels that were available to me, I still had to have some help at times.

As for Dragoon gear, I am not one that easily wins it, but I did craft my Storm helm and did manage to upgrade once the rock and roll rat of Karamelle.

Now if I compare my gameplay to that of my Ice, he needed help through a large part of it. Mobs are relatively easy, but some of the bosses are in need of help through the game.

Now if this is indeed about satisfying PVP over PVE gameplay, then KI might have a problem in the works because to slight part of the wizard community for the sake of pleasing the rest is favoritism at its worst.

I don't do PVP since KI has stated from the beginning PVP ISN'T MANDATORY AND ISN'T REQUIRED, so many of us avoid it like the plague. If KI can nerf the blades in PVP without affecting PVE, then by all means nerf the Ice Blade.

But, if they refuse to nerf the Life Blade and Death Blade which also gets +40, then Ice is being singled out for being accused of having an unfair advantage when I have clearly shown my Ice needs assistance, when my Storm needs the occasional help.

Oxnhorse

ChoGath is offline Grandmaster Wizard

Mood:
      Lurking

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey Jade View Post
      So at this point, you all are referring to 140s what about those who are not 140 where we do not have access to the sharpen blade or Dragoon, where storm gear gives less health then ice. During this entire debate, has anyone considered these factors? Is everyone going to have balance health? If not, while those who solo storm are probably going to have a harder time due to the lower health that storm already has. The school blades help balance this in the lower levels.
      If this is all because of pvp, then change it there and leave pve as is.
      I think also caping damage is ridiculous as well. You gave us the source in creating the amount of damage wizards in all schools can do. Players work hard in various ways in to achieve their high damage. In stead of capping it, perhaps slow down in giving it for a while.
      I think that KI has been clear about separating PvP and PvE impacts. Although this thread is mostly about PVP, I'm hard pressed to understand the concern about hitting "one in a million" via 6-7-8 stacked blades every time you face any boss in any PvE world. There are much better, faster ways to kill the Jade Oni in Mooshu, than with (only) a cloud of blades. Given the very small HP buffer everyone has in Mooshu, it's probably not a great idea to spend 6-7-8 turns without shields or heals. Halfang farming with a 4 wizard team is down to a single turn. I just can't see the actual, practical need for sustaining a marginal increased damage amount with that 8th blade. I'm pretty sure that there is a target amount of time KI expects a wizard to take when they encounter a final world boss. Boss health points and damage abilities have been audited to reflect the targeted time/effort, as I understand it. This max damage thing in PvE seems to be a theoretical, but not a practical problem.

In PvP, the health pool of "damage" schools - Storm in particular - is out balance with the damage that can be dealt by a supposed "tank" schools - Ice in particular. KI is attempting to re-assert a meaningful, "fair", sliding trade-off between high damage/low health to low damage/High health. This problem is 8-10 years in the making, so fixing it is not easy.

There will be some pain. Lost damage on the 8th blade stacked seems minimal/acceptable for the L40-L100 worlds and the wizards traveling through them.
      Last edited by ChoGath; 4-11-21 at 11:56:10 AM.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast