• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 9 of 9

    Thread: Storm Titan


    1. #1
      TomP's Avatar
        TomP is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • TomP's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Thomas Boomcatcher
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sheba
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Sabertooth
      Status: In Empyrea
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      63
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      124
      Thanks (Received)
      94
      Gold
      132.00

      Storm Titan

      Hi. I've been up to the Storm Titan fight 5 times now and I never get the continued quest line. I can't finish Empyrea if I can't talk to Mellori and go defeat the Aether Titan. I have teamed up at the kiosk by the Bazaar
      every time. The teams I joined have won. I don't have any close friends to ask to join me on the sigil in the Husk. So how can I continue if I can't move past the Storm Titan? I thought the team up kiosk was put up there for that purpose. (To connect players for help through quests they were having trouble through.) We can even get a house kiosk unit for doing so many team ups to help others. Could you help me continue my quest line so I can continue to enjoy your game? Thank you. TomP

    2. #2
      Dylan Windwalker's Avatar
        Dylan Windwalker is offline Legendary Wizard

      • Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament
      Status: Upsidedown and Backwards
       
      Mood:
      Goofy
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      3,671
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2806
      Thanks (Received)
      2988
      Gold
      747.50

      Re: Storm Titan

      I wouldn't use Team Up. I'll help you tomorrow on your balance and I'm sure there's a lot of other people here who can help you then as well. Just Visitor Message me when you're available.

      Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

    3. #3
      TomP's Avatar
        TomP is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • TomP's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Thomas Boomcatcher
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sheba
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Sabertooth
      Status: In Empyrea
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      63
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      124
      Thanks (Received)
      94
      Gold
      132.00

      Re: Storm Titan

      Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Windwalker View Post
      I wouldn't use Team Up. I'll help you tomorrow on your balance and I'm sure there's a lot of other people here who can help you then as well. Just Visitor Message me when you're available.
      What time tomorrow? And where and in what realm? And thanks for answering back. I went up 2 more times thinking something would change. No luck. I just got a little more practice. P.S. I have never Visitor Messages/Private Messages. How and where do I do this? I have all day. I'm not working. So whenever you're available.
      Last edited by TomP; 4-5-21 at 12:27:15 AM.

    4. #4
      Flash33's Avatar
        Flash33 is offline Exalted

      • Flash33's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Seth Shadowcloud
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Moon
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Various
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Various
      Status: Stuff.
       
      Mood:
      Musical
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      10,899
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2696
      Thanks (Received)
      10374
      Gold
      11,614.10
      Blog Entries
      104

      Re: Storm Titan

      Quote Originally Posted by TomP View Post
      What time tomorrow? And where and in what realm? And thanks for answering back. I went up 2 more times thinking something would change. No luck. I just got a little more practice. P.S. I have never Visitor Messages/Private Messages. How and where do I do this? I have all day. I'm not working. So whenever you're available.
      If you go to Profile Privacy in UserCP you can enable or disable various settings, such as visitor and private messages.

    5. #5
      lynchjw's Avatar
        lynchjw is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • lynchjw's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jared MistRunner
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  127
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Duke Jasmine
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Efreet
      Status: Working on Max Stat Pet
       
      Mood:
      Nerdy
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      505
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      279
      Thanks (Received)
      469
      Gold
      3,322.00

      Re: Storm Titan

      Quote Originally Posted by TomP View Post
      Hi. I've been up to the Storm Titan fight 5 times now and I never get the continued quest line. I can't finish Empyrea if I can't talk to Mellori and go defeat the Aether Titan. I have teamed up at the kiosk by the Bazaar
      every time. The teams I joined have won. I don't have any close friends to ask to join me on the sigil in the Husk. So how can I continue if I can't move past the Storm Titan? I thought the team up kiosk was put up there for that purpose. (To connect players for help through quests they were having trouble through.) We can even get a house kiosk unit for doing so many team ups to help others. Could you help me continue my quest line so I can continue to enjoy your game? Thank you. TomP
      To get credit for the quest, you need to enter from the sigil in Husk, not the kiosk at the Bazaar. You can initiate or join a team-up from the sigil in Husk to find others doing the instance.

      I am usually online 6 pm to 10 pm weekday evenings and all day on weekends US Central time; and would be willing to help you with my Level 130+ Pyromancer if we can find a mutually convenient time. PM me if interested.

    6. #6
      Dylan Windwalker's Avatar
        Dylan Windwalker is offline Legendary Wizard

      • Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament
      Status: Upsidedown and Backwards
       
      Mood:
      Goofy
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      3,671
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2806
      Thanks (Received)
      2988
      Gold
      747.50

      Re: Storm Titan

      Quote Originally Posted by lynchjw View Post
      To get credit for the quest, you need to enter from the sigil in Husk, not the kiosk at the Bazaar. You can initiate or join a team-up from the sigil in Husk to find others doing the instance.

      I am usually online 6 pm to 10 pm weekday evenings and all day on weekends US Central time; and would be willing to help you with my Level 130+ Pyromancer if we can find a mutually convenient time. PM me if interested.
      Wazzzzahhhh lol looks like we got somewhat of a team!!

      Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

    7. #7
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is online now Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      6,113
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      15806
      Thanks (Received)
      11033
      Gold
      11,025.00

      Re: Storm Titan

      Quote Originally Posted by TomP View Post
      --- P.S. I have never Visitor Messages/Private Messages. How and where do I do this? I have all day. I'm not working. --- .
      Hi TomP. Since you have the time, you might want to check out this "User Control Panel" Guide. It covers all of the basics, but you can scroll down to the section on "Profile Settings". Hope that helps.

      AluraMist
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    8. #8
      TomP's Avatar
        TomP is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • TomP's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Thomas Boomcatcher
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sheba
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Sabertooth
      Status: In Empyrea
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      63
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      124
      Thanks (Received)
      94
      Gold
      132.00

      Re: Storm Titan

      To all those who answered my question about not being able to advance after the Storm Titan fight. I finally got through the quest and am moving forward again. Thank you all for your input and offers of help. I was looking up some other suggestions players gave to those in the same situation as myself. I found that I had overlooked the TEAM UP button that appears when you step on the sigil to enter the dungeon. So, at the Titan sigil I teamed up with a foursome and we beat the Titan's Trident and then I was able to continue on to the quest to the Aether Titan and beyond. I don't remember who's answer to the other person's similar problem was. So I thank you all for your time and input. P.S. lynchjw was the one who said to go to the dungeon sigil. Thanks man it worked!!!!!!!
      Last edited by TomP; 4-5-21 at 6:35:50 PM.

    9. #9
      Dylan Windwalker's Avatar
        Dylan Windwalker is offline Legendary Wizard

      • Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament
      Status: Upsidedown and Backwards
       
      Mood:
      Goofy
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      3,671
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2806
      Thanks (Received)
      2988
      Gold
      747.50

      Re: Storm Titan

      Quote Originally Posted by TomP View Post
      To all those who answered my question about not being able to advance after the Storm Titan fight. I finally got through the quest and am moving forward again. Thank you all for your input and offers of help. I was looking up some other suggestions players gave to those in the same situation as myself. I found that I had overlooked the TEAM UP button that appears when you step on the sigil to enter the dungeon. So, at the Titan sigil I teamed up with a foursome and we beat the Titan's Trident and then I was able to continue on to the quest to the Aether Titan and beyond. I don't remember who's answer to the other person's similar problem was. So I thank you all for your time and input.
      No problem, whenever you need help, shoot me a message

      Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •