• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 16
    1. #1
      Jesse Strong's Avatar
        Jesse Strong is offline Prodigious

      • Jesse Strong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jesse StrongGlen
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Blue
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fire beast
      Status: Back to action!
       
      Mood:
      Sneaky
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      23,731
      PvP Tournaments Won
      9
      Thanks (Given)
      3342
      Thanks (Received)
      9339
      Gold
      4,666.50

      PvP Glitch ( Auto-loss)

      i was doing this match and it was a tight match so if he didnt kill me, i was going to kill him and when he zilla me i survived by 2 but out of nowhere diego appeared and i auto loss first time happening to me

    2. #2
      Madii's Avatar
        Madii is offline Master Wizard

      • Madii's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Kelsey Bane
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  72
        •  World:
        •  Zafaria
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lovely Jackson
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament
      Status: need caffeine
       
      Mood:
      Geeky
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      1,835
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1278
      Thanks (Received)
      646
      Gold
      243.90
      Blog Entries
      11

      Re: PvP Glitch ( Auto-loss)

      sounds alot better than my level 16 going up against a level 56 wiz :')) my mistake for coming back to pvp after a good 6 months. but that does stink in your situation as well, i genuinely have no idea on the current situation and how people are adapting t these changes.

    3. #3
      Jesse Strong's Avatar
        Jesse Strong is offline Prodigious

      • Jesse Strong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jesse StrongGlen
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Blue
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fire beast
      Status: Back to action!
       
      Mood:
      Sneaky
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      23,731
      PvP Tournaments Won
      9
      Thanks (Given)
      3342
      Thanks (Received)
      9339
      Gold
      4,666.50

      Re: PvP Glitch ( Auto-loss)

      Quote Originally Posted by Madii View Post
      sounds alot better than my level 16 going up against a level 56 wiz :')) my mistake for coming back to pvp after a good 6 months. but that does stink in your situation as well, i genuinely have no idea on the current situation and how people are adapting t these changes.
      Yea its crazy thats still going on. Honestly, i still havent gotten on my best pvp shape yet... When i think am doing good then the bad streak comes and i need to rebuild my set up lol so yea

    4. #4
      Madii's Avatar
        Madii is offline Master Wizard

      • Madii's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Kelsey Bane
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  72
        •  World:
        •  Zafaria
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lovely Jackson
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament
      Status: need caffeine
       
      Mood:
      Geeky
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      1,835
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1278
      Thanks (Received)
      646
      Gold
      243.90
      Blog Entries
      11

      Re: PvP Glitch ( Auto-loss)

      Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Strong View Post
      Yea its crazy thats still going on. Honestly, i still havent gotten on my best pvp shape yet... When i think am doing good then the bad streak comes and i need to rebuild my set up lol so yea
      ahh way to true :(( i used to love pvp but i dont even know what the 'current meta' is rn in arena. definitely going to take a lot of adapting to it. let me know if you figure it out first haha
      Last edited by Madii; 3-3-21 at 3:29:20 PM.

    5. #5
      Jesse Strong's Avatar
        Jesse Strong is offline Prodigious

      • Jesse Strong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jesse StrongGlen
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Blue
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fire beast
      Status: Back to action!
       
      Mood:
      Sneaky
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      23,731
      PvP Tournaments Won
      9
      Thanks (Given)
      3342
      Thanks (Received)
      9339
      Gold
      4,666.50

      Re: PvP Glitch ( Auto-loss)

      Quote Originally Posted by Madii View Post
      ahh way to true ( i used to love pvp but i dont even know what the 'current meta' is rn in arena. definitely going to take a lot of adapting to it. let me know if you figure it out first haha
      A lot of farming for the best gears, upgrading the spell, perfect pets, pay for crowns gear, small deck build are the way to go for top lvl, getting there lol just annoying when theres a glitch that can make you lose
      Last edited by Jesse Strong; 3-3-21 at 6:53:07 PM.

    6. #6
      Dylan Windwalker's Avatar
        Dylan Windwalker is offline Legendary Wizard

      • Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament
      Status: Upsidedown and Backwards
       
      Mood:
      Goofy
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      3,513
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2446
      Thanks (Received)
      2748
      Gold
      610.00

      Re: PvP Glitch ( Auto-loss)

      Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Strong View Post
      A lot of farming for the best gears, upgrading the spell, perfect pets, pay for crowns gear, small deck build are the way to go for top lvl, getting there lol just annoying when theres a glitch that can makes you lose
      Free yourself from the agony, eliminate the anxiety of superiority, save the pain of the future...

      Stop yourself from doing PvP


      Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

    7. #7
      Jesse Strong's Avatar
        Jesse Strong is offline Prodigious

      • Jesse Strong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jesse StrongGlen
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Blue
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fire beast
      Status: Back to action!
       
      Mood:
      Sneaky
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      23,731
      PvP Tournaments Won
      9
      Thanks (Given)
      3342
      Thanks (Received)
      9339
      Gold
      4,666.50

      Re: PvP Glitch ( Auto-loss)

      Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Windwalker View Post
      Free yourself from the agony, eliminate the anxiety of superiority, save the pain of the future...

      Stop yourself from doing PvP

      The only thing i do is pvp, since i joined wiz when it first came out and why i came back so thats a no no for me i do take breaks from pvp to focus on other things so that helps

    8. #8
      Kingurz's Avatar
        Kingurz is offline Adept Wizard

      • Kingurz's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Matthew Deathshade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  90
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Pepper
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fierce Hound
      ----
       
      Mood:
      PC Gaming
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      888
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      500
      Thanks (Received)
      1295
      Gold
      5,670.76

      Re: PvP Glitch ( Auto-loss)

      Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Strong View Post
      i was doing this match and it was a tight match so if he didnt kill me, i was going to kill him and when he zilla me i survived by 2 but out of nowhere diego appeared and i auto loss first time happening to me
      I had the same issue recently, except the animation actually played out that I defeated the opponent....but Diego awarded my opponent the outright victory (my health still showed 100 HP). My opponent was just as confused as I was.

    9. #9
      Dylan Windwalker's Avatar
        Dylan Windwalker is offline Legendary Wizard

      • Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament
      Status: Upsidedown and Backwards
       
      Mood:
      Goofy
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      3,513
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2446
      Thanks (Received)
      2748
      Gold
      610.00

      Re: PvP Glitch ( Auto-loss)

      Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Strong View Post
      The only thing i do is pvp, since i joined wiz when it first came out and why i came back so thats a no no for me i do take breaks from pvp to focus on other things so that helps
      lol you do you but anybody that does pvp should very well know what their expecting is, what the default is right now, is unfairness in like so many different ways (example but not limited to the one you recently experienced). Any complaint on the system is one that you've chosen to participate in because you're voluntarily subjecting yourself to it knowing what you're getting into.

      The entire pvp system right now is out of whack and those that continue to do it should know that their misery of losses is something that isn't much of a problem as much as it is basically the rules of the game that you agreed upon by participating lol Sure the rules have problems but at the end of the day, they're the rules PvPers agreed to doing (but this doesn't mean that the rules are bad, the rules definitely need changing)

      Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

    10. #10
      Jesse Strong's Avatar
        Jesse Strong is offline Prodigious

      • Jesse Strong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jesse StrongGlen
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Blue
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fire beast
      Status: Back to action!
       
      Mood:
      Sneaky
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      23,731
      PvP Tournaments Won
      9
      Thanks (Given)
      3342
      Thanks (Received)
      9339
      Gold
      4,666.50

      Re: PvP Glitch ( Auto-loss)

      Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Windwalker View Post
      lol you do you but anybody that does pvp should very well know what their expecting is, what the default is right now, is unfairness in like so many different ways (example but not limited to the one you recently experienced). Any complaint on the system is one that you've chosen to participate in because you're voluntarily subjecting yourself to it knowing what you're getting into.

      The entire pvp system right now is out of whack and those that continue to do it should know that their misery of losses is something that isn't much of a problem as much as it is basically the rules of the game that you agreed upon by participating lol Sure the rules have problems but at the end of the day, they're the rules PvPers agreed to doing (but this doesn't mean that the rules are bad, the rules definitely need changing)
      Well tbh i been around all pvp ages and this one is not the worse. Yes, its unfair with all the things thats going on but giving feedbacks on stuffs thats affecting our way to play help the game becomes better. no matter how broken pvp is, its a lot of fun ki is finally taking pvp serious so we shall see whats their plan in the near future

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •