•  Balance
      ----

Mood:
      PC Gaming

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Upates to the game I would like to see personaly.

There are a few things I would love to see done to the game.

• Friends List - I feel when it comes to the Friends list and wanting to add friends (or really good aquaintence's) It's a Pain when they have Multiple Wizards and I feel i need to add there other wizards to my Friends list on at the very least my main Wizard. I have played Multiple games from other companies and those on Game platforms. THere friends list allows you to (in essence) add there account to there friends list, and if your friend is online you get to see what Game/charector there on. So if i was on Wizard X and my friend was playing on P101 I would be able to see which Pirate there playing and if they swap to anotehr pirate or jumps to W101 I would be see where they jumped to all while just taking up a single friends list space.

• Quests for Fishing, Monstrology, Gardening, Pet and Photomancy - Since these quests are dependant on doing certain things in game I feel we Should only have to do these quests on just on a single wizard. I feel it becomes a pain having them to do them on every wizardi want to do the thing on. I would like to see it where once weve done this once on any wizard all of or wizards get credit.

• Fishing - I know and accept that there are people who like the fishing as it, But i have talked to some people where they feel fishing is a PAIN to do. It's a pain having to avoid the fish to try and not to scare them. It's a Pain having to run around just to position yourself to catch them. I know of some games where they allow you to stand in 1 spot to fish up fish, a few of them even have some spots where specific schools of fish can be fished up from aside from the normal fish from those water's. If the fishing was setup where i could just stand in 1 spot and fish up where ever i want and not have to run around. IF i do decide to run around i dont wan tot have to worry scaring the fish.

If i remember some of the other things i thought of ill add them here.
      Last edited by aspireme24; 1-23-21 at 5:44:23 PM.

luvs2sleepalot is offline Magus Wizard

Mood:
      Sleepy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Re: Upates to the game I would like to see personaly.

I would disagree wholeheartedly with friending accounts and not individual wizards. I may not want to be friends with someone on all my wizards/ pirates. If you are true friends, in my opinion, it's not a huge deal to bring up each character and friend. Yes an option could be made to friend on this character alone or on account but then the person who is trying to friend you would most likely know when you say no to whole account which could lead to some awkwardness.

Sometimes you just want a little peace and quiet without hiding all the time.

I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are. ~ Milton Berle

Pegasus Unbound is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• Pegasus Unbound's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Nathaniel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dragons and MORE Dragons.

Mood:
      Woot

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Cool Re: Upates to the game I would like to see personaly.

Just an additional thought on the Friends list:

Sometimes, you want to stay invisible to all on your list except one or two. Currently, you have to use the ignore feature which is not the same as invisible.

I would love to take the current invisible feature and add a choice to become visible to only the ones you want at that current time. This would be great when you are trying to help someone and don't want to be interupted or rude because you use the ignore function.

KieranCaster is offline Magus Wizard

• KieranCaster's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  KieranCaster
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Constable Millie - The Critical Pet!
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Ornery Kookaburra

Mood:
      Amused2

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I like the friends idea, as long as you have the option to add all wizards, and not make it a mandatory choice,

As a general comment, there are a lot of things which require grinding in the game. I commend you for pointing a few out; however, if everything was EZPZ, the game would lose a significant amount of charm.

Grinding is like weed-out classes in college. You choose to do it to get through it, or you choose not to, and never reap the rewards.

Great thoughts though.

aspireme24 is offline Initiate Wizard

• aspireme24's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Noah MythCrafter
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----

Mood:
      PC Gaming

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by luvs2sleepalot View Post
      I would disagree wholeheartedly with friending accounts and not individual wizards. I may not want to be friends with someone on all my wizards/ pirates. If you are true friends, in my opinion, it's not a huge deal to bring up each character and friend. Yes an option could be made to friend on this character alone or on account but then the person who is trying to friend you would most likely know when you say no to whole account which could lead to some awkwardness.

Sometimes you just want a little peace and quiet without hiding all the time.

I feel you misunderstood what i mean. 1 of the Companies that make a few of the games I play there friends list is set up to where you can add a person Charector, BUT lets say you get to know that person OR one of your real life friends plays the game as well. Each persons account has a Unique ID you give that person that ID they input your accounts unique ID and both of you appear as friends on each others friends list. Now when ever 1 of yu is playing any of there games you get to see them online. IF both of you are in the same game you get to see what charector each other is on, and each of you would only appear once on each others frineds list you would have like 10 diferent names on your friends list for your friend.

Would be like if I added person's X account to my Friends list in W101 useing a unique ID I would be able to see what ever wizard there on in W101 or if one of us decided to play P101 we would be able to see they were playing P101.

KingNothing is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• KingNothing's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Chris Fireheart
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Gloomy Eye
      ----

Mood:
      Busy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I would like to see a system where a wizard can get updated gear better than just endlessly farming for days, weeks and months. My thoughts are possibly a token system where after 30 runs, 50 runs, 100 runs (but something fair) you would receive a token where you could claim the piece of gear through the crown shop. And KI, dropping the gear for everyone is run 99 is not cool!!!! LOL. Another way might be a wizard garage sale area. A place where wizards could put their unwanted, additional, or non-school related gear drops up for sale. Price could be determined by relevance to the game at that point, supply and demand, etc. Ability to buy the gear might mean a certain number of farming runs with no luck. Another way might be simply being able to trade unwanted gear. Let two wizards negotiate the price and trade. This one might need some rules to keep it fair.
      “Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.”

luvs2sleepalot is offline Magus Wizard

Mood:
      Sleepy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aspireme24 View Post
      I feel you misunderstood what i mean. 1 of the Companies that make a few of the games I play there friends list is set up to where you can add a person Charector, BUT lets say you get to know that person OR one of your real life friends plays the game as well. Each persons account has a Unique ID you give that person that ID they input your accounts unique ID and both of you appear as friends on each others friends list. Now when ever 1 of yu is playing any of there games you get to see them online. IF both of you are in the same game you get to see what charector each other is on, and each of you would only appear once on each others frineds list you would have like 10 diferent names on your friends list for your friend.

Would be like if I added person's X account to my Friends list in W101 useing a unique ID I would be able to see what ever wizard there on in W101 or if one of us decided to play P101 we would be able to see they were playing P101.

I thought that's what the true friends code did already.

and I'm sorry I still don't like the idea of confrontations where some people may think you are better friends than you are and frankly you just want to be not available to everyone all the time.
      I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are. ~ Milton Berle