• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 6 of 6
    1. #1
      mittens's Avatar
        mittens is offline Apprentice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      97
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      8
      Thanks (Received)
      17
      Gold
      7.00

      question on pet questing

      I think I'm missing something. I did the quest that taught you how to quest as a pet. When I turned it in to Milo in the pet area, I did not get a new quest and now if I am on as my pet and I find a mound of dirt (in this case it says buried book) it won't let me dig it up. What am I missing?
      Last edited by mittens; 10-7-20 at 6:34:21 PM.

    2. #2
      Willowdreamer's Avatar
        Willowdreamer is offline W101C Team Leader

      • Willowdreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Victoria Willowdreamer
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Cosmo
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Kookaburra
      Status: Small everyday deeds...
       
      Mood:
      Scurvy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      17,135
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      19578
      Thanks (Received)
      26135
      Gold
      9,858.00

      Re: question on pet questing

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>mittens View Post
      I think I'm missing something. I did the quest that taught you how to quest as a pet. When I turned it in to Milo in the pet area, I did not get a new quest and now if I am on as my pet and I find a mound of dirt (in this case it says buried book) it won't let me dig it up. What am I missing?
      Congratulations on finding something while playing as a pet - I honestly only did it for the quest, and then about another minute afterward. I know that there are new pet talents that need to be unlocked, and you might have found something that requires one of those talents? You didn't happen to take any screenshots of the mound with its label or anything, did you?

      Watchtower Hall crafted 7/21/10 -- Guides: Crafting Stations, here -- Crafted Grizzleheim Housing Items here -- Mirkholm Keep Ore/Diamonds here -- Cave of Solitude Black Lotus here

    3. #3
      jlegendwielder's Avatar
        jlegendwielder is offline Initiate Wizard
      Status: Puzzled...
       
      Mood:
      Bemused
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Posts
      347
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1
      Thanks (Received)
      545
      Gold
      1,222.00

      Re: question on pet questing

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>mittens View Post
      I think I'm missing something. I did the quest that taught you how to quest as a pet. When I turned it in to Milo in the pet area, I did not get a new quest and now if I am on as my pet and I find a mound of dirt (in this case it says buried book) it won't let me dig it up. What am I missing?
      So I think you should go to Triton, go down the ramp to the first level and see if Susie Gryphonbane has a quest, "Sniff 'Em Out" for you. It's there for my level 20 who has done/is doing the new FTUE stuff.


      "I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam."

    4. #4
      mittens's Avatar
        mittens is offline Apprentice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      97
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      8
      Thanks (Received)
      17
      Gold
      7.00

      Re: question on pet questing

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>jlegendwielder View Post
      So I think you should go to Triton, go down the ramp to the first level and see if Susie Gryphonbane has a quest, "Sniff 'Em Out" for you. It's there for my level 20 who has done/is doing the new FTUE stuff.
      She doesn't have a quest for me.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
      Congratulations on finding something while playing as a pet - I honestly only did it for the quest, and then about another minute afterward. I know that there are new pet talents that need to be unlocked, and you might have found something that requires one of those talents? You didn't happen to take any screenshots of the mound with its label or anything, did you?

      Here's the picture. This mound is what I want my pet to dig up.

      Last edited by mittens; 10-9-20 at 7:26:00 PM.

    5. #5
      jlegendwielder's Avatar
        jlegendwielder is offline Initiate Wizard
      Status: Puzzled...
       
      Mood:
      Bemused
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Posts
      347
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1
      Thanks (Received)
      545
      Gold
      1,222.00

      Re: question on pet questing

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>mittens View Post
      She doesn't have a quest for me.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Here's the picture. This mound is what I want my pet to dig up.

      So the quest "Sniff 'Em Out" includes that mound you are referring to. The wiki doesn't yet include a lot of the new FTUE updated quests, so it can't yet help. I don't know what I did in terms of prequests to get access to that one but you could try completing all the Triton Avenue side quests (Sohomer, Duncan, Blad) or use your quest finder...

      Good luck!


      "I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam."

    6. #6
      mittens's Avatar
        mittens is offline Apprentice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      97
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      8
      Thanks (Received)
      17
      Gold
      7.00

      Re: question on pet questing

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>jlegendwielder View Post
      So the quest "Sniff 'Em Out" includes that mound you are referring to. The wiki doesn't yet include a lot of the new FTUE updated quests, so it can't yet help. I don't know what I did in terms of prequests to get access to that one but you could try completing all the Triton Avenue side quests (Sohomer, Duncan, Blad) or use your quest finder...

      Good luck!
      Ill try that. I had all the side quests done until the changes with the quests with that update they did awhile back. Thanks for the suggestion.

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •