• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 6 of 6
    1. #1
        cat9 is offline Novice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2018
      Posts
      28
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      1
      Gold
      1.00

      Chocostiens monster

      Any help would be appreciated this is the ultimate pet I desire ever in the game. It brings back times in my life during Easter I enjoyed the most. I have a mirth spider and barkerville hound to offer as well. Thank you so much

    2. #2
      sunshine13's Avatar
        sunshine13 is offline Magus Wizard

      • sunshine13's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fiona Silverblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  123
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Dreaming
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      1,425
      PvP Tournaments Won
      1
      Thanks (Given)
      1433
      Thanks (Received)
      565
      Gold
      130.50

      Re: Chocostiens monster

      Quote Originally Posted by cat9 View Post
      Any help would be appreciated this is the ultimate pet I desire ever in the game. It brings back times in my life during Easter I enjoyed the most. I have a mirth spider and barkerville hound to offer as well. Thank you so much
      Hi, I could help you get it. I have a couple, one has Myth-Dealer, Myth-Boon, Pain-Giver, Myth-Giver, Sprite Queen, the other has Myth-Dealer, Spell-Proof, Defenders Rampart, Guardian Wall, Sprite Queen.

      Signature made by Arr the Pirate

    3. #3
        cat9 is offline Novice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2018
      Posts
      28
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      1
      Gold
      1.00

      Re: Chocostiens monster

      Quote Originally Posted by sunshine13 View Post
      Hi, I could help you get it. I have a couple, one has Myth-Dealer, Myth-Boon, Pain-Giver, Myth-Giver, Sprite Queen, the other has Myth-Dealer, Spell-Proof, Defenders Rampart, Guardian Wall, Sprite Queen.
      thank you so much either or is good for me I just want the body. Let me know when you're available

    4. #4
      sunshine13's Avatar
        sunshine13 is offline Magus Wizard

      • sunshine13's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fiona Silverblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  123
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Dreaming
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      1,425
      PvP Tournaments Won
      1
      Thanks (Given)
      1433
      Thanks (Received)
      565
      Gold
      130.50

      Re: Chocostiens monster

      Quote Originally Posted by cat9 View Post
      thank you so much either or is good for me I just want the body. Let me know when you're available
      I am free Tuesday 7/23 6pm-11pm PDT, Wednesday & Thursday 7:30pm-11pm PDT, Friday 6:30-11pm PDT, or Saturday 3:30-11pm PDT. Let me know what might work for you in there

      Signature made by Arr the Pirate

    5. #5
        cat9 is offline Novice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2018
      Posts
      28
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      1
      Gold
      1.00

      Re: Chocostiens monster

      Quote Originally Posted by sunshine13 View Post
      I am free Tuesday 7/23 6pm-11pm PDT, Wednesday & Thursday 7:30pm-11pm PDT, Friday 6:30-11pm PDT, or Saturday 3:30-11pm PDT. Let me know what might work for you in there
      6pm pdt today sounds great. Where would you like to meet? I'll be on valerian dragon.

    6. #6
      sunshine13's Avatar
        sunshine13 is offline Magus Wizard

      • sunshine13's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fiona Silverblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  123
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Dreaming
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      1,425
      PvP Tournaments Won
      1
      Thanks (Given)
      1433
      Thanks (Received)
      565
      Gold
      130.50

      Re: Chocostiens monster

      Quote Originally Posted by cat9 View Post
      6pm pdt today sounds great. Where would you like to meet? I'll be on valerian dragon.
      Great! I will be on Flint Griffinhorn in Seraph realm. See you there
      Last edited by sunshine13; 7-23-19 at 3:26:23 PM.

      Signature made by Arr the Pirate

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •