•  Mega Snow Beast

Mood:
      Creative

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: What did you accomplish today?

I'm finished with my spiritual trio! They finished Karamelle (with help on team up for Paradox because everyone kept targeting and killing my poor myth for absolutely no reason) and completed the Old is New Again quest. All of this was done without using their shadow hit spells (I removed what we get from Maulwurf and wand hits don't count since they don't really do anything but low damage and were needed for Bat since we needed shadow spells to move on) and not a single feint.

It's rather refreshing to have a challenge run and it's very interesting to see how far one can get without certain gear/spells. Most of the time I was using a pet-in-training instead of a pre-made pet that certainly would've made things easier and faster. I'll eventually get their Dragoon gear from the Catacombs, but for now I'll continue the challenge of how far can I get in their Cabal/brigade gear. I'll just have to eventually upgrade their rings, amulets, athames, and decks at some point. Khrysalis accessories will only last for so long after all. As for their shadow hit spells, I'll wait to get them. It's too much fun not spamming shadow hit spells every time I get a shadow pip.

I don't know if I'll make another challenge on the rest of my wizards, but this set certainly provided a nice challenge and change of pace from my normal play style. Maybe I'll set up another wizard to have no help from any pets, or maybe just picking one single baby pet to use for the entire run regardless of what it learns as it levels up.

Time to quest on my other wizards until Fall.
      Wizards vs Bosses

Hunter Spellcrafter is offline Master Wizard

• Hunter Spellcrafter's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Hunter Spellcrafter
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Elwood
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Tank

Mood:
      Balanced

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Well my first quad team graduated today....onto Polaris!

My tri team will be graduating tomorrow and also starting Polaris. I run it as a quad with Hunter Spellcrafter helping them out.

Slowly getting there so that I can run what I want, when I want :P It's going to take time though before these 2 teams get to Titan with my other 2 accounts.

Hope everyone is having fun in the Spiral and accomplishing what they want!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoixblizzard View Post
      I'm finished with my spiritual trio! They finished Karamelle (with help on team up for Paradox because everyone kept targeting and killing my poor myth for absolutely no reason) and completed the Old is New Again quest. All of this was done without using their shadow hit spells (I removed what we get from Maulwurf and wand hits don't count since they don't really do anything but low damage and were needed for Bat since we needed shadow spells to move on) and not a single feint.

It's rather refreshing to have a challenge run and it's very interesting to see how far one can get without certain gear/spells. Most of the time I was using a pet-in-training instead of a pre-made pet that certainly would've made things easier and faster. I'll eventually get their Dragoon gear from the Catacombs, but for now I'll continue the challenge of how far can I get in their Cabal/brigade gear. I'll just have to eventually upgrade their rings, amulets, athames, and decks at some point. Khrysalis accessories will only last for so long after all. As for their shadow hit spells, I'll wait to get them. It's too much fun not spamming shadow hit spells every time I get a shadow pip.

I don't know if I'll make another challenge on the rest of my wizards, but this set certainly provided a nice challenge and change of pace from my normal play style. Maybe I'll set up another wizard to have no help from any pets, or maybe just picking one single baby pet to use for the entire run regardless of what it learns as it levels up.

Time to quest on my other wizards until Fall.
      Congrats, great job! Awesome how you think of and come up with different ways to play the game. I don't know if I would have the patience to do that LOL
      Hunter Spellcrafter
      130 B | 130 D | 130 I | 130 F | 130 L | 114 S | 130 M
      Member of Helpful Hatchers**Renaissance**Beastly Beasts

Phenoixblizzard is offline Adept Wizard

• Phenoixblizzard's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Amber DragonBlossom
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fern
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Mega Snow Beast

Mood:
      Creative

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Spellcrafter View Post
      Well my first quad team graduated today....onto Polaris!

My tri team will be graduating tomorrow and also starting Polaris. I run it as a quad with Hunter Spellcrafter helping them out.

Slowly getting there so that I can run what I want, when I want :P It's going to take time though before these 2 teams get to Titan with my other 2 accounts.

Hope everyone is having fun in the Spiral and accomplishing what they want!!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats, great job! Awesome how you think of and come up with different ways to play the game. I don't know if I would have the patience to do that LOL
      Thanks! Coming up with ideas of how to make the game more interesting is fun to do. It's really more of looking at what everyone has decided to be the mainstream meta and going the opposite way or putting a twist on it. It also helps to have a main wizard that isn't doing a challenge run so you can see what you rely on (or rely on too much even) and challenging yourself on a different wizard (same school or not is completely up to you) to not use whatever it is you think you rely too much on. It'll annoy those who don't know/care about what that person is doing and they might even put that person down by making fun of them, but their opinions never mattered anyway. And don't worry about your patience level since you can always take a break the wizard that's on that challenge run. You can also bend the rules if it's absolutely needed, such as against Triton since we have to deal 20k damage three times to move on while also trying to not to die when he smacks you with his trident at full shadow pips

The no feint run is my longest running challenge (since May 27, 2009 when I started, although it didn't start out as one*), so that's something that I've been including in every run on my wizards. I think that's the easiest challenge to get used to for anyone wanting to start out since they only need to remove all forms of feint from their deck (trained, tc, and pet) to complete it. It might seem slow to anyone used to using feints, but it's not that much slower since they can still use their school traps. The no shadow hit spells only happened because I didn't feel like fighting for those spells. Shrike, Seraph, and Sentinel are still legal to use in that challenge, though, since they're not an attacking spell and wand hits are just too minimal to bother counting (if one even decided to use them before the Bat quest). I completely admit that the gear challenge was a spur of the moment because I didn't want to run Darkmoor for their Malistare gear nor did I feel like farming Catacombs for their dragoon lol.

If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish it. It's better to start off with an easy one and work from there so you don't stress out over it

*I didn't like the trap it put on me so I never bothered to learn it
      Wizards vs Bosses

Torpzun26 is offline Journeyman Wizard

• Torpzun26's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Cole Duskhaven
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Ok, this happened yesterday, but I'm still gonna post about it.

A while back a friend gifted me Don't Starve Together because this friend group wanted to organize some multiplayer games to play. Out of the three sessions I've only been available for one due to my incredible sleep schedule (wanna know just how good it is? I woke up at 1:50 today. AM.), so I've been taking the time to teach myself how to play via singleplayer.

It took a few tries and Endless Mode, but I've finally taken out my first giant! A Bearger! It was a hectic battle that had me running for a herd of Beefalo to distract him so I could craft enough supplies to finish the guy off. Got a bunch of meat out of it, as well as some Beefalo Horns so now I'll be extra prepared for next winter! Ah-ha-ha-ha, winter...

Definitely wouldn't consider myself to be even remotely good at the game yet but it's a neat little accomplishment.

KingNothing is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• KingNothing's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Chris Fireheart
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Gloomy Eye

Mood:
      Fine

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Making my way towards the end of the Myth Deckathalon. Probably won't make it though. It's my first Myth Deckathalon. Currently at 8.2 and have stopped. Really need the Level 7 deck, but don't have the resources to craft it yet. It's been fun though. Maybe next time around.
      “Maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.”

ABParadigm is offline Novice Wizard

• ABParadigm's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Angus
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Daisy
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Scaly Frillasaur

Mood:
      Balanced

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I've been keeping up my spot on the Deckathalon leaderboards (top 10 please!) and it's going great. Between leaderboard runs I've managed to farm stage 10 and put in a good few drops for Cyrus on the wiki. Hopefully I'll get more unlisted drops after I finish these credits!
      Deckathalon fan, PVE master. If you have a question about a boss I probably know it.

Lightdragon is offline Legendary Wizard

• Lightdragon's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Liam RavenShade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Mirage
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  too many
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  artic fox

Mood:
      Artistic

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Not as good as ABParadigm on the myth deckathon . but i did get to level 6 there and was able to craft a level 5 spellbook.

Do NOT meddle in the affairs of Dragons. for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

Shadow Slayer is offline Legendary Wizard

Mood:
      No Status

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Played Fortnite for the first time today and got multiply 1st places even though it's probably mostly bots and few players

sparkyflamefire is offline Journeyman Wizard

• sparkyflamefire's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  James
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sir Leo
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Farmed for runes, to upgrade my decks. 6 wizards times 7 schools = 42decks.

My top wizard has all level 10 decks.

4 other wizards have level 9 balance decks.

I've been working on upgrading all my level 7 decks to level 8. Got a level 7 death deck upgraded to level 8 today, leaving just 3 level 7 decks, The other 28 decks are all level 8.

One level 7 life deck just needs 42 death runes to upgrade to level 8, I should get that next month (life deckathalon).

Then a second level 7 life and a level 7 storm (already have a level 5 to go with with it) will be the only level 7 decks left.

3 level 8 myth decks just need 10 superior storm runes and a few regular storm runes to get upgraded to level 9. Already have a level 7 and 2 each level 5 and 6 to go with them.

Shadow Slayer is offline Legendary Wizard

Mood:
      No Status

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Snagged some reagents from the bazaar anyways can't really do much anything right now because of internet issues..