• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 549 of 550 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550 LastLast
    Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 5500
    1. #5481
      Flash33's Avatar
        Flash33 is offline Exalted

      • Flash33's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Seth Shadowcloud
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Moon
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Various
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Various
      Status: Stuff.
       
      Mood:
      Musical
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      10,886
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2695
      Thanks (Received)
      10353
      Gold
      11,608.10
      Blog Entries
      104

      Re: What did you accomplish today?

      Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Windwalker View Post
      Tanaka-Kun is Always Listless is a God Tier Anime, mostly because I can relate to being that lazy. Tanaka is my role model in life and I have no regrets.
      I'm definitely not as lazy as him but in terms of some things we are similar, such as being able to sleep almost anywhere. Honestly I feel the show starts to hit its stride at ep.2, as ep.1 while decent wasn't that great of an opener, at least to me.

      Speaking of other shows I recently finished watching Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle is absolutely one I would watch again and would love to see more animated than just 12 episodes worth of content. Heck I'm even thinking about reading the source material like I'm doing with D-Gray Man just because I enjoyed it that much.

      For shows I'm looking forward to seeing more of next year S2 of both Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, So I'll Max Out My Defense and Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest. The former because I've seen and enjoyed it multiple times and the latter because while I did enjoy S1 I recognize that it was very flawed and rushed due in part to a troubled production cycle, so I'm hoping that S2 will be better than S1 was.
      Last edited by Flash33; 5-15-21 at 12:36:41 AM.

    2. #5482
      Dylan Windwalker's Avatar
        Dylan Windwalker is offline Legendary Wizard

      • Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament
      Status: Upsidedown and Backwards
       
      Mood:
      Goofy
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      3,592
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2659
      Thanks (Received)
      2861
      Gold
      705.00

      Re: What did you accomplish today?

      Quote Originally Posted by Flash33 View Post
      I'm definitely not as lazy as him but in terms of some things we are similar, such as being able to sleep almost anywhere. Honestly I feel the show starts to hit its stride at ep.2, as ep.1 while decent wasn't that great of an opener, at least to me.

      Speaking of other shows I recently finished watching Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle is absolutely one I would watch again and would love to see more animated than just 12 episodes worth of content. Heck I'm even thinking about reading the source material like I'm doing with D-Gray Man just because I enjoyed it that much.

      For shows I'm looking forward to seeing more of next year S2 of both Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, So I'll Max Out My Defense and Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest. The former because I've seen and enjoyed it multiple times and the latter because while I did enjoy S1 I recognize that it was very flawed and rushed due in part to a troubled production cycle, so I'm hoping that S2 will be better than S1 was.
      It's so difficult for a casual slice of life anime to get a 2nd season since it's not really as audience-attracting as something with a lot more action scenes. I too would really enjoy a second season of Sleepy Princess or better yet, I'd want something as chill as Tanaka-San although the chances of that happening is pretty low. I don't really have much looking forward too, probably the Kakushigoto movie (a great series) and Words wrapped up in Soda. Idk my repertoire of good anime movies in particular need to be fixed
      Last edited by Dylan Windwalker; 5-15-21 at 12:54:16 AM.

      Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

    3. #5483
      Flash33's Avatar
        Flash33 is offline Exalted

      • Flash33's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Seth Shadowcloud
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Moon
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Various
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Various
      Status: Stuff.
       
      Mood:
      Musical
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      10,886
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2695
      Thanks (Received)
      10353
      Gold
      11,608.10
      Blog Entries
      104

      Re: What did you accomplish today?

      Went to my brother's high school graduation ceremony. It only lasted about a half hour since there were only 8 students graduating, with most of that time taken up by the speakers.

    4. #5484
      Phenoixblizzard's Avatar
        Phenoixblizzard is offline Adept Wizard

      • Phenoixblizzard's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Amber DragonBlossom
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fern
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Mega Snow Beast
      Status: What's with the crashing?
       
      Mood:
      Creative
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      748
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2153
      Thanks (Received)
      980
      Gold
      408.50

      Re: What did you accomplish today?

      My spiritual trio made it through the tree grove dungeons and I'll be fighting the Titan tomorrow. Let's see if I can win the fight in Waterworks gear and without their shadow hit spells. And maybe juju because I still haven't gotten it yet and I probably should at least look into getting that spell before fighting Triton but that requires looking up where to get that and I'm waaay too lazy to do that. Wish me luck!
      Wizards vs Bosses


    5. #5485
      Hunter Spellcrafter's Avatar
        Hunter Spellcrafter is offline Master Wizard

      • Hunter Spellcrafter's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Hunter Spellcrafter
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Elwood
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Tank
      Status: aka Hatchcrafter
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      1,912
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      4438
      Thanks (Received)
      2569
      Gold
      1,983.00

      Re: What did you accomplish today?

      Quote Originally Posted by Phenoixblizzard View Post
      My spiritual trio made it through the tree grove dungeons and I'll be fighting the Titan tomorrow. Let's see if I can win the fight in Waterworks gear and without their shadow hit spells. And maybe juju because I still haven't gotten it yet and I probably should at least look into getting that spell before fighting Triton but that requires looking up where to get that and I'm waaay too lazy to do that. Wish me luck!
      Good Luck!!
      Hunter Spellcrafter
      130 B | 130 D | 130 I | 130 F | 130 L | 114 S | 130 M
      Member of Helpful Hatchers**Renaissance**Beastly Beasts

    6. #5486
      Chris Spiritcaster's Avatar
        Chris Spiritcaster is offline Master Wizard

      • Chris Spiritcaster's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Chris Spiritcaster/D/114;Shadowcaller/I/120;Firebringer/F/127;Firesword/S/126;Battlehamer/M/126
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  127
        •  World:
        •  Mirage
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Many
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Various
      Status: Cruising the Spiral!
       
      Mood:
      Musical
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      1,602
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1396
      Thanks (Received)
      1161
      Gold
      1,030.00

      Re: What did you accomplish today?

      Recently, I attended my son's graduation and have been crafting Dragoon gear.

    7. #5487
      Flash33's Avatar
        Flash33 is offline Exalted

      • Flash33's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Seth Shadowcloud
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Moon
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Various
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Various
      Status: Stuff.
       
      Mood:
      Musical
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      10,886
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2695
      Thanks (Received)
      10353
      Gold
      11,608.10
      Blog Entries
      104

      Re: What did you accomplish today?

      Finished an authentic quarter collection of all 50 states I've had for years with help from my mom. My grandma apparently got it for me a long time ago and recently while cleaning my room I was gonna just ditch it since I had no real use for it, but I changed my mind and decided to work on it today since I was only missing 3. It only took a few minutes to finish too.

    8. #5488
      Phenoixblizzard's Avatar
        Phenoixblizzard is offline Adept Wizard

      • Phenoixblizzard's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Amber DragonBlossom
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fern
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Mega Snow Beast
      Status: What's with the crashing?
       
      Mood:
      Creative
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      748
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2153
      Thanks (Received)
      980
      Gold
      408.50

      Re: What did you accomplish today?

      Finally finished up Empyrea today. However, I couldn't beat Triton in waterworks gear with just my spiritual trio. So, I spent all of yesterday and today speed running through Grizzleheim for Juju (and my myth and life wizards' missing spells while I was at it using my ice wizard to get them to Wintertusk to finish up) and farming Teni'syn for their robes. I purchased their cabal hat and boots through the bazaar (thank you KI for allowing them to be auctioned!) and made a team up for it. My life wiz also had to borrow my ice wizard's jade gear to help out.


      Who would've thought one could make it that far in just Waterworks gear? I'm still going strong without their shadow hit spells, but I suspect I'll be needing those soon for Paradox. On to Karamelle!
      Last edited by Phenoixblizzard; 5-24-21 at 10:42:42 PM. Reason: forgot one thing
      Wizards vs Bosses


    9. #5489
      Hunter Spellcrafter's Avatar
        Hunter Spellcrafter is offline Master Wizard

      • Hunter Spellcrafter's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Hunter Spellcrafter
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Elwood
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Tank
      Status: aka Hatchcrafter
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      1,912
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      4438
      Thanks (Received)
      2569
      Gold
      1,983.00

      Re: What did you accomplish today?

      Quote Originally Posted by Phenoixblizzard View Post
      Finally finished up Empyrea today. However, I couldn't beat Triton in waterworks gear with just my spiritual trio. So, I spent all of yesterday and today speed running through Grizzleheim for Juju (and my myth and life wizards' missing spells while I was at it using my ice wizard to get them to Wintertusk to finish up) and farming Teni'syn for their robes. I purchased their cabal hat and boots through the bazaar (thank you KI for allowing them to be auctioned!) and made a team up for it. My life wiz also had to borrow my ice wizard's jade gear to help out.


      Who would've thought one could make it that far in just Waterworks gear? I'm still going strong without their shadow hit spells, but I suspect I'll be needing those soon for Paradox. On to Karamelle!
      Great job! I haven't even attempted Triton yet since coming back. Been building up my teams so I don't have to beg....lol!
      Hunter Spellcrafter
      130 B | 130 D | 130 I | 130 F | 130 L | 114 S | 130 M
      Member of Helpful Hatchers**Renaissance**Beastly Beasts

    10. #5490
      Phenoixblizzard's Avatar
        Phenoixblizzard is offline Adept Wizard

      • Phenoixblizzard's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Amber DragonBlossom
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fern
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Mega Snow Beast
      Status: What's with the crashing?
       
      Mood:
      Creative
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      748
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2153
      Thanks (Received)
      980
      Gold
      408.50

      Re: What did you accomplish today?

      Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Spellcrafter View Post
      Great job! I haven't even attempted Triton yet since coming back. Been building up my teams so I don't have to beg....lol!
      I was able to get passed phase one, but I think if I had a fourth account for minion sweeping I probably could've made it. No guarantees though. Thankfully we only need to deal 20,000 damage per phase to move on, otherwise I would never have attempted it in waterworks gear lol. Maybe one day someone else will accomplish what I couldn't: beat Triton in waterworks gear.

      I wish you good luck when you attempt Triton.
      Wizards vs Bosses


    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •