Groups

View All Random Groups

• Mount Riders

This is Mount Riders. The protectors of the Spiral. The members are from all around a distant world from the spiral. Mount Riders talks daily about peeks and shortcuts to get through the spiral. Join now!

Category: All Groups
    Last Activity: 6-25-14 10:28:27 PM

1 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Little Beasts RELAUNCH (name being decided)

BE ACTIVE OR YOU WILL GET KICKED

Ok guys the Little Beasts are coming back, if you want to join message either Bigbat202, or Duncan123cool.

As most of you know this is a pvp clan and we plan on doing a lot of team tournaments as well as ladders and maybe scrimmages vs other teams. When you message me or Duncan123cool be sure to include whether you want to join as a farmer and give us tc, play just for fun in ranked, or join us for tournaments.(If you are going for tournaments you must prove th beforat you are good enough for tournaments before joining), there will be a, A team B team and C team for magus adept and master, and maybe for higher levels too. If you got this far congragulations you deserve a cookie.

BE ACTIVE OR YOU WILL GET KICKED

Last Activity: 1-23-15 11:24:26 PM

5 member(s)
  • ~Fishing~

For people who love fishing. Please post any cool new fish you find etc. We do meetings every 2 months and see our collections. Hope you all come and enjoy your time fishin'

Last Activity: 6-13-17 9:57:59 PM

23 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Cool fish you caught.
  • Sprout School of plants

Hello,Student of Sprout join my group and play on wizards101 and in my house we will plant it will be a jungle in my house I have a bank if you need to use it so bring planting stuff and more with you to my house! hope of good planting,EvanJack14 ;) wizard101 user name: EvanJack14

Last Activity: 9-23-14 1:55:21 PM

2 member(s)
  • Odd Job Runners

I would like the Odd Job Runners to be a group dedicated to help wizards in need in any way they can. From just general advice or wizard101 questions to quest and boss, instance help to PVP. Eventually I want all young wizards to know that if they see a Wiz with the "Mastermind" badge that they can approach and know they are in good hands. Join if you will be an asset to our team!

Last Activity: 7-6-14 6:05:47 PM

2 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    OJR - Code of Conduct
  • Survivors (The wizards still left)

This group is for the wizards still left.

Over the years, we've created...

Many friendships... the memories...

Many of our beloved friends have left...

This is a group of wizards

A group of wizards that will..

Stick together untill the end of Wizard101

Friends, or not.

We're the wizards left.

We are the survivors...

Join if you are a survivor...

Last Activity: 6-24-15 3:40:30 AM

11 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Why? Why do you stay?
  • The Sacred Sword Alliance

A PvP clan composed of skilled members with noticeable PvP talent.

Last Activity: 10-3-14 9:18:17 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Rules & Requirements
  • Midnight Mirrors

(For the upcoming RP group.) This is a group for the *upcoming* roleplay, Midnight Mirrors. Unofficial roleplays, and related to RP stuff is here!

Last Activity: 12-15-14 5:38:07 PM

1 member(s)
  • People Who Still Go on This Forum

This is for people who are looking to join a group that is current, I'm normally not extremely social, but I'm going to college in the fall and I decided that I needed to be more social, even if it is on a video game. Feel free to join and talk or even help each other.

Last Activity: 5-7-18 9:27:56 AM

8 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Introductions
  • The Hunger Games, REMIXED

Years after the famous book series took place, the Hunger Games slowly died out.

NOW, THEY HAVE BEGUN ANEW WITH SOME CHANGE. All shall be left to wonder if these changes are for the good of the contestants, or if they will make it even more challenging.

So, are you brave enough to discover the truth?

Last Activity: 7-29-14 12:28:23 AM

7 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    What is Hunger Games?

View All Recently Updated