Groups

View All Random Groups

• ██The speedy posters!██

"Lets Make a change!"

If you clicked then that was good lol :)

This is a group for people that enjoy posting, and helping everyone on this site that needs help.If you like posting, like helping people, this is the club for you. This club is about making a change, helping someone if they need it, if someone is new take time to say "hi" and help them with what they need, ect. It will show that you are friendly, and that if someone needs help they can ask you. This group is FULL of people that will help you if you need it. So anyone on this group would be more then happy if you have something to ask

This clubs siggy was made by rogue4ngel. Also me and blake think of contests once in a while and hopefully you guys will join them, and have a great time.

Co Leader: Storm Hound

Leader: Blake

Category: All Groups
    Last Activity: 12-28-20 10:56:12 PM

468 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Test,
  • Best Summer Themed Room Contest Judges

Judging the Best Summer Themed Room Contest held by lizzy1116

Last Activity: 8-21-10 1:06:27 PM

2 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Contest Scores
  • The Army

We will not allow you in the group if you are in a enemy clan/group

We are a good group, with helpful leaders. We farm, have meetings, have fun, do contests, and lots of other things.

The reason it is invite only is so people who are in enemy groups don't join.

Also, the same thing for users must join to view the content. I don't want enemy groups knowing what we are planning.

So far we have no enemies OR allies. But we are just starting

Last Activity: 7-20-12 1:39:37 AM

2 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    ingame?
  • Lovers of old clan gear

We are a very social group of wizards that love the Old Crown Gear! If you are one of us... You know what to do right?

Last Activity: 2-5-17 4:16:55 PM

106 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Party!
  • Campfire Buddies

No Description

Last Activity: 12-2-14 10:08:16 AM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Marshmallow Faces o.o
  • Ice wizards rock!

This is just a group about ice wizards, when you can discuss stuff about our school. Anyone is welcome to join :) Any Bad behaviour is NOT tolerated and will result in me turning off messages. And I will ask you to leave. Thanks!

Last Activity: 12-15-15 11:08:44 PM

16 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    pet
  • Wizard Guardians

Must have accepted rules on post "Wanted" by Thunderman555. And have been tested and approved by leader, Thunderman555.

Last Activity: 9-22-14 8:53:47 PM

8 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Time for Action!
  • ICE Wizards

A group for adult Ice wizards to come together to help each other out, share pictures, and general adult in game friendships. Must have Ice wizard listed on Central account. Must be over 18 to join. Invite only. Contact hicktrac for any and all questions.

Last Activity: 8-24-10 4:41:09 PM

5 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    I have all my badges. Yay!!!
  • lovers of animals and the planet

i love animals and i think people polute ro much and i want to stop this stuff so this is my first act of helping earth so if you love life this is the group for you

Last Activity: 9-22-14 6:52:15 PM

9 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Be Active
  • League of Evil wizards

Evil wizards unite.

Last Activity: 9-22-14 5:21:29 PM

12 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    meeting

View All Recently Updated

• Twisting Fates

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then you will return, my sun-and-stars, and not before."

Last Activity: 8-15-22 8:31:05 AM

This is a private group.
  • Social Anxiety

Come here if you wanna be in a group but kinda nervous. We're just like you my friend.

Last Activity: 8-7-22 10:22:18 PM

14 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Calypso's Cavern
  • Wizened Wizards

If you want to team up for quests with other adults, this is the group for you!

To apply, please go to Central's link directory to find the Wizened Wizards link (it's under the 'Wizard101 Central Blogs' category). You will find our application with some FAQ's on our website. If you've already submitted an application and received an invitation, click "Join" to the right.

If you are *not* 21 years of age or older yet, please refrain from applying until you are.

Last Activity: 8-6-22 5:04:59 PM

This is a private group.
  • SOX

Saving the world from censorship!
    #OPPAI

Last Activity: 7-12-22 2:55:59 PM

This is a private group.
  • SYSIS

Membership to this group is restricted.

Last Activity: 6-15-22 8:44:35 PM

This is a private group.
  • Knights Who Say Ni

A group formed for those who enjoy mid-level (Adept, Magus, Master, 2nd Age GrandMaster) team PvP.

** If you support the Knights, wear the "Giant Hunter" badge! **
    ********* It's only 50 giants killed in Cyclops Lane *********

Just sit back and relax. Don't hassle people in the arena. Enjoyed the 2nd age, laughing at the 3rd ...

When you join, make sure you check out the thread "Required Reading for New Members"

Last Activity: 4-28-22 10:54:28 PM

This is a private group.
  • Kitten/Cat Lovers! ♥

A group for all that love kittens! :) You don't have to own a cat to join, all you have to have is a love for felines!
    Come talk with other feline fanatics anything cat-related!
    Meow!

Last Activity: 4-28-22 12:43:02 AM

This is a private group.
  • Emotional Support Group

For those going through difficult times and looking for a shoulder to lean on.

Last Activity: 4-28-22 12:41:58 AM

This is a private group.
  • W.A.C.B. Wizards Against Cyber Bullying

We are a group of dedicated wizards who want to rid Wizard101 of Cyber Bullying because it has so many negative effects on people.

Last Activity: 4-28-22 12:38:18 AM

218 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Ever been shunned on Central?
  • Just for fun

This is a group just for fun and talk about what's going on in your wizardy life and also a group for asking for help on quests and other things hatching, crafting, gear, housing, etc so come and join the fun ^_^

Last Activity: 4-28-22 12:36:59 AM

This is a private group.