Groups

View All Random Groups

• Caitlin Beadles

Many of you just know her as Justin Bieber's x. But i know her as more. I know her as a role model. A brave girl. She's a very inspiring person and i pray for her a lot. She's gone through terrible accidents but has always pulled through. I hope you can join this group and support her.

Category: All Groups
    Last Activity: 12-5-12 10:30:35 PM

7 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Dear Haterz
  • Gaming Group

We are a group of people who love gaming. We come up with new world ideas, and are working on designing our own game!

Last Activity: 1-1-15 7:34:32 PM

24 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Just a question
  • Life Students Unite!

Life students join here and we talk about our class, spells, tips, stuff like that.

Last Activity: 7-23-17 12:40:54 AM

22 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Strategys
  • Students Of Death

This Group was meant only for the strongest and it allows the more experienced help the new players. If you are a Death Wizard and would like some help, join and allow the best help you level and gear you. WE HELP EACH OTHER BECAUSE DEATH IS THE BEST!!!

Last Activity: 9-23-14 2:06:34 PM

2 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Club DWW

This Group Is For People Who Like To Listen To Music By Down With Webster (DWW)

Last Activity: 6-17-10 10:02:23 AM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    DWW Song Lyrics
  • Laura's Journey Saga Group

When Laura enters wizard city she finds friends, magic in powerful cards and most of all her will to fight for what she loves...

Join her as she learns friendship, magic and of course her destiny...

Last Activity: 5-4-13 7:10:48 PM

14 member(s)
  • "Magical Wizards"

In this group we team up to help and fight with other wizards!

Last Activity: 9-22-14 6:48:29 PM

9 member(s)
  • WCP - Wizard City Protectors

We are a volunteer group of wizards who have formed a "neighborhood watch" to patrol the streets of Wizard City, because we're all tired of the swearing, the scamming, the lies and worse. Our goal is to encourage everyone to calmly assert their right to enjoy a peaceful children's game. We are not here to threaten and confront... our best patrols are when no one even notices us.

PURPOSE:

1. Education - Point out bad behavior as it happens.

2. Lead By Example - Show players how they too can stand up for their rights within the rules of the law.

3. Deterrence - Deter bad behavior with our quiet presence.

WE ARE NOT:

* a social group.

* authorized in ANY way by KI or Wizard 101 staff.

* empowered to order/command anyone to do or stop anything.

* police or law enforcement officers.

* all about punishing people.

* keeping records of who committed what offense.

*MSBROWN IS AWAY INDEFINITELY. PLEASE SEND ALL REPORTS/REFERRALS TO FIONA WILDBLOOD.

Last Activity: 6-3-12 3:06:49 PM

15 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    WCP Lost and Found
  • The Designers

This Group Is A Place For House Designers And House Owners To Show Their Designs And Share Ideas About Designing.

Last Activity: 4-2-11 11:21:36 PM

9 member(s)
  • Great Leaders of the Spiral Fans

Fans of The Emperor of MooShu, The Princess of Celestia, and upcoming books! Come here for all info about the series.

Last Activity: 9-22-14 5:17:21 PM

12 member(s)

View All Recently Updated

• Twisting Fates

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then you will return, my sun-and-stars, and not before."

Last Activity: 7-29-21 3:21:12 PM

This is a private group.
  • ~Everlasting~

~The road goes ever on...~

Last Activity: 7-29-21 10:31:48 AM

This is a private group.
  • I Fell Off My Dinosaur

A place to meet up with, hang out with, and keep in touch with our EverClicker friends, even if you're not a Dino.

Last Activity: 7-28-21 9:57:41 PM

9 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    General Conversation
  • Wizard101 Pet Collectors

This group is for the pet collectors of wizard101.

Last Activity: 7-27-21 2:42:52 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Scotland Yard Security Intelligence Service

Membership to this Group is Restricted. Any inquiries into joining this group will be ignored and you will be barred from ever joining it.

Last Activity: 7-17-21 8:37:22 PM

This is a private group.
  • House of Raven

I place to talk about the good old days

Last Activity: 7-16-21 8:39:03 AM

This is a private group.
  • Angel Players

Players that play by the "Golden Rule" - they treat other players the way they would like to be treated.

We are still looking for other players even though this is a moderated group. to join check the The "Looking For Angel players" thread in the clans/guilds and social groups in the forum.

Last Activity: 6-22-21 12:44:43 PM

This is a private group.
  • Social Anxiety

Come here if you wanna be in a group but kinda nervous. We're just like you my friend.

Last Activity: 6-22-21 10:46:06 AM

9 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    General Chat
  • ↑ Above The Influence ↑

Join if you don't act inappropriately, scam for treasure cards, call people noobs (I HATE THAT) and other stuff.

Last Activity: 6-20-21 9:51:31 PM

172 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Noob
  • Guardians of Nature

The Guardians of Nature is a Social Group dedicated to saving our natural environment. In it, we will tackle many different issues that are affecting our world today, including climate change, pollution, and deforestation. We are a group that operates mainly here on Central, but we will have occasional optional in-game meetings and events. We will educate many people about the dangers that our world faces and discuss how we are going to solve them. We also have a list of Environmental Actions that you can take in order to move up in our ranking system- which we call our "Guardianship".

The bottom line is, no matter who you are, where you are- even if you don't play Wizard101- if you love nature and want to help save it, then this group is right for you! Join today, before it's too late- we need all the help we can get!

Last Activity: 6-20-21 9:50:42 PM

74 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Where'd you go?