Groups

View All Random Groups

• Warlords Rise!!

If you are intelligent, quick-thinking, fast, smart, awesome, know how to defend yourself, clever, tricky, unstoppable, weird, and KNOW HOW TO ROCK WIZARD101 BATTLES, well your at the right place. We warlord are all those thing I just mentioned, hehe. Don't be afraid join, just press the button to join my group. We must stick together. We shall overcome!

Category: All Groups
    Last Activity: 9-22-14 9:09:13 PM

7 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    PvP
  • Green Dragon Worriors

No Description

Last Activity: 9-23-14 12:16:36 PM

3 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Adults like to play Wizards 101 too!

I joined this game not long after it was introduced to us all. One it looked fun, two I joined to see what my daughter was so excited about. SO many years later here I am just as excited and happy as I was the first day I played. If you have open chat, love to quest, garden, craft, make awesome pets. I thought it would be fun to meet some people like me. I know your out there. Don't get me wrong I love my kiddo and her friends. My daughter is 13 and rarely plays now. I just have a feeling meeting like aged individuals and playing together would be fun. if so hit the join button or friend me. I look forward to meeting you.

Last Activity: 9-5-18 2:01:36 PM

19 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    hello
  • Tales of Clans

Archived Tales and Adventures.

Last Activity: 9-28-19 12:06:56 AM

5 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Roleplay 15
  • SSLEADERS

Top Secret Mischief

Last Activity: 4-13-19 10:47:34 AM

6 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Breath of Freash Air
  • Star Wizard Kingdom

We are a group of high level pvp warriors who are interested in engaging in exalted level 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4. Visit our website for more information about Star Wizard Kingdom.

www.starwizkingdom.wordpress.com

Last Activity: 8-31-15 6:15:05 PM

3 member(s)
  • The SBG

This Group is a secret group for a couple of friends with bunny mount and central. Shhhh!

Last Activity: 5-3-14 2:21:53 AM

3 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    - DiscussRion Chat -
  • music luv

in this group we talk about the lastest news about our favorite singers and bands.

Last Activity: 5-6-14 1:29:29 PM

2 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    :D
  • DragonBorn

We are a Invite only clan with nearly 57 members. We are a hardcore, Military war group, who have close hand to hand combat with other clans like us. As a member of DragonBorn you will learn military based training, combat skills, and brotherhood as we strive to get out name well know throughout the people of Wizard101. As of 06/07/14 we are OPEN to recruiting new members, if you feel you have the patience, the determination, and the devotion to become a DragonBorn member please shoot a message, or and email to one of the emails listed below:

[email protected] or [email protected]

with your: True Friends code, Wizards name, magic school, and level so we can confirm it is you. Once we add you, you will receive a message back from us and we will set up an interview and explain to you more about the clan such as ranks and uniform. Join Now!

DRAGONBORN!

HAIL HAIL HAIL!

~*[This message has been approved by the leaders of DragonBorn and The Guardians of Time]*~

Last Activity: 10-1-14 10:24:55 PM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Important message
  • Farmers of Wizard101 2.0

Time to start farming......... AGAIN!!!!!

This group is the rebirth of Farmers of Wizard101. Farming all day, all night. Lets go Farm :)

Last Activity: 11-14-14 9:46:22 PM

5 member(s)

View All Recently Updated

• Social Anxiety

Come here if you wanna be in a group but kinda nervous. We're just like you my friend.

Last Activity: 8-7-22 10:22:18 PM

14 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Calypso's Cavern
  • Wizened Wizards

If you want to team up for quests with other adults, this is the group for you!

To apply, please go to Central's link directory to find the Wizened Wizards link (it's under the 'Wizard101 Central Blogs' category). You will find our application with some FAQ's on our website. If you've already submitted an application and received an invitation, click "Join" to the right.

If you are *not* 21 years of age or older yet, please refrain from applying until you are.

Last Activity: 8-6-22 5:04:59 PM

This is a private group.
  • Twisting Fates

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then you will return, my sun-and-stars, and not before."

Last Activity: 7-17-22 2:42:00 AM

This is a private group.
  • SOX

Saving the world from censorship!
    #OPPAI

Last Activity: 7-12-22 2:55:59 PM

This is a private group.
  • SYSIS

Membership to this group is restricted.

Last Activity: 6-15-22 8:44:35 PM

This is a private group.
  • Knights Who Say Ni

A group formed for those who enjoy mid-level (Adept, Magus, Master, 2nd Age GrandMaster) team PvP.

** If you support the Knights, wear the "Giant Hunter" badge! **
    ********* It's only 50 giants killed in Cyclops Lane *********

Just sit back and relax. Don't hassle people in the arena. Enjoyed the 2nd age, laughing at the 3rd ...

When you join, make sure you check out the thread "Required Reading for New Members"

Last Activity: 4-28-22 10:54:28 PM

This is a private group.
  • Kitten/Cat Lovers! ♥

A group for all that love kittens! :) You don't have to own a cat to join, all you have to have is a love for felines!
    Come talk with other feline fanatics anything cat-related!
    Meow!

Last Activity: 4-28-22 12:43:02 AM

This is a private group.
  • Emotional Support Group

For those going through difficult times and looking for a shoulder to lean on.

Last Activity: 4-28-22 12:41:58 AM

This is a private group.
  • W.A.C.B. Wizards Against Cyber Bullying

We are a group of dedicated wizards who want to rid Wizard101 of Cyber Bullying because it has so many negative effects on people.

Last Activity: 4-28-22 12:38:18 AM

218 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Ever been shunned on Central?
  • Just for fun

This is a group just for fun and talk about what's going on in your wizardy life and also a group for asking for help on quests and other things hatching, crafting, gear, housing, etc so come and join the fun ^_^

Last Activity: 4-28-22 12:36:59 AM

This is a private group.