General Conversation

General Conversation

1. myerstl
    myerstl
    Hope everyone's Valentine weekend was stellar. Genm/LordSakai has a request for us: find and post here images of the "special" Everclicker avatars - the 4 framed ones given out randomly each week. Can we manage to find better quality ones that we could take using screenshots?
  2. myerstl
    myerstl
    Welcome to the gang, ladyofflora!
  3. Starry
    Starry
    Glad to have you join us. I tried to join all your timegates. Everclicker lives on here on wiz101central!!
  4. myerstl
    myerstl
    All right, Genm/LordSakai, premium avatars have been added, with and without flame effect. Definitely not fancied up in any way, so feel free to edit and use as you wish.
  5. myerstl
    myerstl
    Happy Monday, Everyone! At this point, Everclicker has been removed from the app store, but is still up and running for anyone who already has it installed, so come help us make this week's goals!
  6. Starry
    Starry
    think we have finally gotten closed out of everclicker
  7. Pagophile
    Pagophile
    Yep looks like it. Lost connection and couldn't log back in. Animal Cove also won't load.
  8. LordSakai
    LordSakai
    2 Things, 1: Thank you for putting up the avatar images. 2: so I am not the only one who can't get in to EverClicker, I got a message of "The same user has logged in on a different device please shut down the game." or something to that affect.
  9. LordSakai
    LordSakai
    Also is it ok if I delete the app of my phone? Because if I do that it would erase my saved data.
  10. myerstl
    myerstl
    The game is no longer available in the app store, so if you delete it and don't have a copy of it in iCloud or someplace you won't be able to reinstall it. Since it does in fact appear that they have now shut down the servers running the mobile platform, I don't know that it makes any difference. I am still in, but I have no guild, no gates, and no friends. LOL. I assume that if I shut it down, I will not be able to log back in. RIP Everclicker.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast