A Balanced Life

Summer!

Rate this Entry
Hello again everyone,

Well, today was the last day of school here in Colorado. It seems that the school years seem to go faster and faster as I advance through the grades.

Anyway, I will have [B][I][U]much[/U][/I][/B] more time to play Wizard101 and catch up on all of the updates now that school is out. I also plan to be more active on Central.

It's been a while since I have posted a blog post, so I think a status update is in order. Life has been busy, as usual; yet surprisingly, and sometimes ironicly fun. I've been playing another game (no, I will not name it) and that has taken up the minority of my time. I've somehow managed to maintain a 4.0 GPA all through freshman year, quite the acomlishment if you ask me ;) .

Other than being overwhelmed by tests, studying and homework, life hasn't really been eventful. The only main event this year was going to see [I]Wicked[/I] on May third. It was incredible to say the least. You guys should really go see it if you want to.

I hope to see all of you around the Spiral this summer. Until next time, happy questing!

Submit "Summer!" to Digg Submit "Summer!" to del.icio.us Submit "Summer!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Summer!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments