A Balanced Life

New KIFreeGames Minigame

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone!

I'm very sorry for the horrendous timeing between this blog post and the last. I haven't played Wizard101 much in the past couple of months so I didn't have anything to really blog about. I've been busy with school and I've been having some problems with my computer lately.

Anyway, if you all go to the KIFreeGames website, you will find a brand new minigame called Grub Guardian. This game is pretty basic yet extremely fun and addicting. The goal of the game is to keep your bag of snacks (I'm assuming pet snacks) safe from multiple waves of enimies using one of your pets and different "towers" that represent each school of magic (excluding the astral schools). This is the first minigame to incororate your Wizard101 account. You can train your pet like any other minigame for pet energy, but there is also an option to get in-game item codes that cost you no pet energy.

I've spent some time playing this game and it's packed with strategy. The game is currently in beta so there may be some changes to it.

You guys should check it out when you get the chance. ;)

Submit "New KIFreeGames Minigame" to Digg Submit "New KIFreeGames Minigame" to del.icio.us Submit "New KIFreeGames Minigame" to StumbleUpon Submit "New KIFreeGames Minigame" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments