A Long Awaited Update - Blogs - Wizard101 Central

A Balanced Life

A Long Awaited Update

Rate this Entry
Hello all!

It's been awhile since I've posted a blog entry. I've been very busy with drawing, reading, volunteering, and what not. But I've somehow managed to still play Wizard101 in the midst of all my activites.

So, in the world of PvP, I've strated using my Adebt Death wizard in PvP. I have also began working on my Myth wizard again. Emily, my Myth wizard, is now a level 60. I have found that Medusa is very useful. Two stuns can buy you a round or two to heal/shield yourself and/or attack. Talos is a very good minion in PvP, but I don't use it much. I think that Talos only works well when you are going first. But, I won't hesitate you use it in dire situations.

Dylan, my Death wizard, is a now a level 26. I started pvping on him around last week. I am proud to say that he has succsessfuly obtained the rank of Commander. He is my second wizard to reach Commander and hopefully the first to reach Warlord. I would like to thank Alex JadeRider for making an awesome PvP guide for Adebt Death wizards. I probably couldn't have done it without you! ;) Here's a picture:

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=8179&pictureid=212250[/IMG]

Moving onto the world of questing. Oh questing, the bane of my life. I actually enjoy questing, just not when you spend hours fighting the same type of mob to collect a peice of something. So, I leveled my death wizard up to level 26 in a matter of days. One day to finish the Pyramid of Fire and one day to finish both the Krokosphynx and the Tomb of Storms. Krokotopia is definetly one of my favorite worlds. The heat is something you need to get used to though.

I have also began to quest on my Storm wizard agian. He is in the Crucible and is half way done with it.

That's it for this entry, until next time, I'll be stuck at Commander. ;)

Submit "A Long Awaited Update" to Digg Submit "A Long Awaited Update" to del.icio.us Submit "A Long Awaited Update" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Long Awaited Update" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on Commander rank