Musings of the Decoy Healer

The Curse of Wizard Weekly?

Rate this Entry
I swear this segment is cursed. The Beta didn't want to happen, the program I was using at the time, Wax 2.0, kept crashing at every corner and in the end it rendered horibally. I moved along to Adobe Premiere Pro CS2 which dosn't have a good option for rendering to the internet, so the first episode kept me up until midnight trying to find a rendering option that was high quality and low size. The second video was almost late because I'd forgotten to set my alarmclock and didn't get up till noon that day, that put me back a full three hours of editing! I had poor Jester awake late at night waiting for this video, again! Last week my internet was horrible, my ISP couldn't find a problem and put off sending a technitian for FOUR DAYS so I was going crazy trying to get information and get the video online. Last night, while I was just getting together the script for wizard weekly, my internet up and died! Flatlined, bought the farm, kicked the bucket, and while they're sending a technitian this evening to take a look at it that dosn't really help me with the script. While any excuse to visit Panera Bread is a welcome one they have a half an hour time limit on their internet during their peak hours, this means I have to whip up the rest of the script super fast and while I acheved that, well, it's quick and dirty and I feel like I'm gypping the people who watch the show because I couldn't dedicate the time they deserve to it.

I can't wait to see what happens next week XD Maybe my house will blow up.

Submit "The Curse of Wizard Weekly?" to Digg Submit "The Curse of Wizard Weekly?" to del.icio.us Submit "The Curse of Wizard Weekly?" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Curse of Wizard Weekly?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry for all that bad luck Fawne :[
    Your not jipping anyone, i will always watch your show. ^^
    It is called Murphy's law "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong".
    Don't worry Fawne, I know the feeling. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong in the world of computers it seems

Good luck on the segment and hopefully it will go better in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesogra
    Week after week after week XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesogra
    I think I've heard that before....
    And lol your house is SOOOOOOO not gonna blow up lol lol rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl