As Time Passes You By

Long time no see...

Rate this Entry
[INDENT][FONT="Century Gothic"]After almost 2 months of not playing I am happy to say I am back!

Q. Why did I leave?
A. Because I was having problems. Each time I would click 'Play' (w/e button it is) The game would just freeze up and I was to lazy to figure out what was going on so I just left out of Laziness. So if anyone can help, please do!

So as I logged on Central I first went to check out my 2 favorite topics, Lets talk Graphics and Elite Authors of Wizard101. I found out Graphics closed, which is sad. Then I went and checked to see Elite and it was open, then closed, yet open again. I'm a little confused but won't ask why, just glad it's still here. Cause if it wasn't I probably wouldn't be posting this blog post xD

Anyways, now letz talk about Wizard101.

I am happy to find new updates have updated...I don't care if it doesn't make since, I'm still writing it like that.
[INDENT]-Gardening
-Ice Elf Pet
-Wizard101 gaming site/codes
-Giftcard Bundle[/INDENT]

So I'm hoping to check those out soon, but in the mean time I would like to say Hi to all of my Long time no see friends.

PS: If someone could help with the freezing problems I would very much appreciate it. =)[/FONT][/INDENT]

Submit "Long time no see..." to Digg Submit "Long time no see..." to del.icio.us Submit "Long time no see..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Long time no see..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments