As Time Passes You By

Because farming is just so much fun...

Rate this Entry
[FONT=Century Gothic]Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I usually do. Just juggling my story, trying to do 2 grades in one school year, gaming, trying to find a summer job, and along with all that, trying to fit in my friends and family time is very hard to do. Thankfully I was able to rest today because I have a fever. So yeah, this year is going to be very hectic so I won't be posting everyday. Maybe once a week I will.

Alright, now onto Wizard101. I have farmed Timmy Icepick at least 50 times in the past 4 days and still haven't gotten the new pet!! I am starting to just give up on that little amphibian.

I really need to level Tabitha up since Celestia is coming in August (so I've heard). For a week now shes still level 42, but since today shes not 3/4 to 43!! Can I hear a Woot Woot? I only had time to do one quest and 5 farms of IcePick before I had to lay down. Hopefully I will feel better so I can get her up to 43.

Also FuzzyWuzzy created this amazing Sig for me that goes with my story!
What do you think of it?
[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=9578&pictureid=93892[/IMG]
[/FONT]

Submit "Because farming is just so much fun..." to Digg Submit "Because farming is just so much fun..." to del.icio.us Submit "Because farming is just so much fun..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Because farming is just so much fun..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

yes life is hectic but thats what is fun about it living in death would be boring with having really nothing to do nothing to keep your mind occupied so life life by the horns and ride it go as long as you can and have fun!!!