As Time Passes You By

Everythings changed...

Rate this Entry
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Pink]As you can probably tell, I have not been on Wizard101 in almost 2 months. In that time so much has happened....

On April 23rd I turned 14. It was a very nice birthday, I went to the beach and saw dolphins swimming in the morning and before night fell. Such a sight to see. =)[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Pink]

At the moment I am logged onto W101. But, because I haven't played in such a long time, and with all the new updates, the game is basically downloading everything again. So because of that, the only places I can go right now is the Commons and Unicorn way. I am taking this time to try and understand the new Pet expansion.[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Pink]

[/COLOR][/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Pink] More posts coming soon....[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Submit "Everythings changed..." to Digg Submit "Everythings changed..." to del.icio.us Submit "Everythings changed..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Everythings changed..." to Google

Updated 6-19-10 at 9:16:50 PM by TaraBeara

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome back Tara! It's good to see you
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint Rocx
    Welcome back Tara! It's good to see you
    Thanks =)
    We finally got a new laptop a few weeks ago, and I just remember W101. Sadly I don't have membership right now, but hopefully that'll change soon. lol
    O: Tara!!!! You're back!!!!!!!!! I missed you!!!!!!!!