The Blog!

Some more of my famous randomness.

Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
[SIZE=1](some)[/SIZE] People seem to like my humor so here is some more of it.

Funny emote:
:26:Yum! Soda! [B]SLURP![/B] Hey! Look at that! The glass is full again!

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck seatbelts. (Lol! You didn't expect seatbelts!)

Random word of the day: Shoelace!

You know you played too much Wizard101 when you keep beating up trees because you want to get a pet crab.

[B]Person A[/B]: Why did the ninja pig cross the road?
[B]Person B[/B][I]: Is the answer: "To get to the other side?"[/I]
[B]Person A[/B]: How did you guess? This was my best joke ever. Now i'm sad.

People at school don't like my sense of humor. My best joke [U]used to be[/U]: "I want to be a comedian when I grow up!". People actually laughed at that.

[U]But now[/U], my best joke is:
[B]SomeRandomPerson[/B]: What's up?
[B]Me[/B]: The sky.

:sorry:If you do not like my sense of humor. You are not alone. People all over the world suffer from the IHateAndrewDragonHunter disease. For the first time ever in the world, I will reveal the only antidote. Right here on Wizard101Central! Here it is: [B]Smile![/B]

Submit "Some more of my famous randomness." to Digg Submit "Some more of my famous randomness." to del.icio.us Submit "Some more of my famous randomness." to StumbleUpon Submit "Some more of my famous randomness." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Haha the sky joke. Pure comedy!
    Random much? YE! My best joke is: What did you EAT under there?
    Other guy: Under where?
    Me: HAHA! You ate under where lol
    I love it! Lol. This made my day.
    You know you played too much Wizard101 when you keep beating up trees because you want to get a pet crab.
    My BFFs and I say the "What's up?", "The sky" one whenever someone asks us what's up. lol
    XD how do people at your school not laugh at these they made me laugh hehe haha hoho.
    i guess the last part made me crack a smile, cause i did not laugh at any part of it, and i did not expect the many people suffer from ..............itus.