The Blog!

Test realm coming soon! No joke!

Rate this Entry
Check KingsIsle on youtube and see a video of new pet stuff! On the website it says test realm coming soon! And when you try to log into Wizard101 it says Scheduled Maintenance! Everyone try to collect as much information as you can! More stuff the better! And prepare for school or work tomorrow because it will seem like it will take 3000000 years before you can go home and play on the test realm because it always seems like that before updates and test realm!
My question for awesome people that read this exciting post: What do you expect the new advanced pet system to be like?
I know all of your answers are going to be: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or something similar to that)

Submit "Test realm coming soon! No joke!" to Digg Submit "Test realm coming soon! No joke!" to del.icio.us Submit "Test realm coming soon! No joke!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Test realm coming soon! No joke!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think it will be great. I can't wait to let my pets run free around my home! And the idea of my Hydra or Helepant casting spells, leveling up, and racing in the durby?! It sound truely great!
    it feels strange to comment on this when it has already passed