Evan's Escapades

Transferring Over to Life

Rate this Entry
I have decided to transition from my storm wizard to my life wizard. Storm has just gotten kind of dull because I can't enjoy the worlds or questing - stormies just breeze through the game. He hasn't exactly finished the worlds, but done most quests and was fun at first; then I never got to absorb the fun element of the game. I have now decided to play my life wizard, Evan, from now on as my main wizard. It will take longer to finish the worlds, but I will get a chance to absorb the fun elements of the game.

Submit "Transferring Over to Life" to Digg Submit "Transferring Over to Life" to del.icio.us Submit "Transferring Over to Life" to StumbleUpon Submit "Transferring Over to Life" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

O: Storm shall never be dull! I don't like what you are saying. This is being mean to diviners!
    Well, storm just zooms right through the game and never gets a chance to stop and look at the scenery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan Griffinhead
    Well, storm just zooms right through the game and never gets a chance to stop and look at the scenery.
    Yeah they do!!!!! What are you talking about?!
    It gets dull just killing them in a couple rounds, finishing a world in 5 hours - 1 day, never getting to stop and smell the flowers (figure of speech).