Hatching Time

9/25-9/29 Hatching Schedule

Rate this Entry

A quick note: Only people linked to this blog can request a reservation and only one reservation per link. If you have already had your hatch or did not get linked yet, please go request on the Pet Central threads. I will get to you promptly.
~Thanks, Suri

Please read the directions completely and thoroughly. Failure to follow them may result in a canceled hatch.

Take note:

I.) All hatches will be held in
realm Pixie.

II.) All times are in
Eastern Time.
Not sure what time that is for you? Take a look at this conversion table.

III.) Look for Alura AshStone, Suri SkyStone, or Luke RavenMancer. The rest of my wizards all follow the Stone's pattern.

IV.) Bring at least 60k gold (and an open timer) just to be safe. I don't know how much gold you have, but I will know if you don't have enough!

V.) Be sharp and on time. After 5 minutes, I may count you as a no-show. Please give notice if you can no longer show. Any notice could prevent no-show status.

Disclaimer: No-show status is up to the discretion of the hatcher. Any other punctuality besides on time may be penalized as a no-show. This is only in extreme situations, but fair warning is due.
The only fair cancellation is an hour notice. Less than that and you may still be penalized as a no-show.

Steps for Reservation:

1.) Look at the chart and choose a time and date that suits your availability.

2.) Fill out the form below in order to request.

Wizard's Name:
Pet Requested:
First Choice-Time and Date:
Second Choice-Time and Date:

3.) Post the completed form in my Visitor Messages on my profile page.

4.) To see that your hatch is confirmed, visit the page again before your hatch and check to make sure you are in the chart.

HAPPY HATCHING!

For my reference: Dp1868 H&Ep657

Times Central Name Wizard Name Pet Requested Notes
Monday, September 25th
10:00 PM cameronstorm Thomas WinterFlame Lord Abbey Complete
10:00 PM Deacul Aedan Ward Sir Molly Complete
10:15 PM Lord Abbey
10:15 PM Sir Molly
10:30 PM Lord Abbey
10:30 PM wasphawk Malorn GreenFlame Sir Molly Complete
10:45 PM Alicethenut Tavia Moon Lord Abbey Cancelled
Tuesday, September 26th
10:00 PM rockydodgers Quinn MistBlossom Lord Abbey Complete
10:00 PM Sir Molly
10:30 PM Lord Abbey
10:30 PM Sir Molly
10:45 PM Lord Abbey
Wednesday, September 27th
10:00 PM Lucie Haley Thistle Lord Abbey Complete
10:30 PM Nunja105 Wolf DragonFlame Lord Abbey Complete
10:45 PM Lord Abbey
Thursday, September 28th
10:00 PM drakonsuper Joshua SunLeaf Lord Abbey No-Show
3:30 PM SierraStorm Sierra? Lord Abbey Complete
6:00 PM yulia23 Alicia Lord Abbey Complete
Saturday, September 30th
1:00 AM Lord Abbey
1:00 AM Sir Molly
1:15 AM Lord Abbey
1:15 AM Sir Molly
1:30 AM Lord Abbey
1:30 AM Sir Molly
1:45 AM Lord Abbey

Due Thanks:
I owe a huge thank you to everyone at Pet Central, but since this is my first post, I would like to give some accolades and thanks were due.

@inowhatilik - Thank you so much for helping me to get here so quickly, and letting me pester you 24/7.
@M1CH3LL3 - Thank you for letting me use your blog for inspiration. It is beautiful, and I really mean flattery when I imitate here. Also, thanks for answering some editing questions.

@
Kimberly Pet Central- Thanks for meeting with me so quickly today and helping me get in the group. You have been so nice and I genuinely appreciate the time you have given to me out of your busy schedule.
@HaleyRavenHeart - You don't even know I exist yet, but your blog guide really helped me out. Thanks so much for making, as I am sure plenty of people have and will benefit from it too.

Submit "9/25-9/29 Hatching Schedule" to Digg Submit "9/25-9/29 Hatching Schedule" to del.icio.us Submit "9/25-9/29 Hatching Schedule" to StumbleUpon Submit "9/25-9/29 Hatching Schedule" to Google

Updated 9-28-17 at 10:21:33 PM by SuriSky

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey there! To hatch with Lord Abbey
    please take a look at this page with my hatching schedule. Instructions for how to reserve a time are written on that page. I'll see you soon!