Paige Deathsong

Paige Deathsong's Hatching Schedule

Rate this Entry

Welcome to my Pet Central Hatching Schedule!

*Note: I do not take requests for pets that are not currently on the Pet Central threads located HERE. Be sure to make a post in the Pet Central thread before leaving a comment here. You can also find all of the information about what Pet Central is at that link.

PETS OFFERED FROM ??? - ???:
[check later]

Directions:
1. All times are in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Be sure to convert the time into your own as I am not responsible for missed hatches due to confusion on the meeting time. All hatches will be in the realm Stormzilla.
2. Look at the open times in the schedule below and decide on two open times that you are available for.
Please be sure to give me at least two hours notice, otherwise I may not see your request in time for our hatch.
3. Go to my profile (link HERE if you need) and leave the following information in a VISITOR MESSAGE:

Your Wizard Name:
Pet Requested:
First Time Choice:
Second Time Choice:

DO NOT leave it as a comment to this blog as I do not get a notification and may miss your request!!!
4. Arrive at the hatchery on time with a minimum of 55,000 gold and an available timer.

Other Important Notes:
1. I am usually at the hatchery about 10 minutes early, and I will wait for 10 minutes after our meeting time. Once 10 minutes have passed, I will leave and I will not reschedule a hatch with you.
2. For a rehatch, you must leave me a VM at least 10 minutes PRIOR to the hatch time letting me know you will not be able to make our hatch. This is the only way you will receive a reschedule. If you let me know beforehand with a VM, feel free to leave another visitor message on my profile with your new requested times and I will schedule another hatch with you.
3. If you are unable to make any times, send me a PM with your available times for the entire week and I will do my best to accommodate.
If you would like another hatch after our first, simply post in the correct Pet Central thread asking for a hatch and I will leave you another VM. Do not request a second hatch here without posting in the threads first.

~~~

Times
Central Name Wizard Name Pet Requested Notes
Mon, 10/9 --- --- --- ---
12:50 PM

12:55 PM

1:00 PM

1:05 PM

Tues, 10/10 --- --- --- ---
12:15 PM

12:20

4:00 PM

7:00 PM

7:05 PM

Wed, 10/11 --- --- --- ---
2:00 PM

9:00 PM

Thurs, 10/12 --- --- --- ---
2:00 PM

2:05 PM

5:00 PM

5:00 PM

7:30 PM

Fri, 10/13 --- --- --- ---
2:45 PM

2:50 PM

n/a

n/a

Sat, 10/14 --- --- --- ---
1:00 PM

1:05 PM
3:15 PM

5:30 PM

5:35 PM

10:00 PM

Sun, 10/15 --- --- --- ---
3:00 PM

3:30 PM

6:00 PM

6:05 PM

8:45 PM

9:00 PM

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me either a VM or PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Good Luck and Happy Hatching!

Credit to other Pet Central members for the awesome idea of the blog post & for the general layout!
You guys are awesome!

Submit "Paige Deathsong's Hatching Schedule" to Digg Submit "Paige Deathsong's Hatching Schedule" to del.icio.us Submit "Paige Deathsong's Hatching Schedule" to StumbleUpon Submit "Paige Deathsong's Hatching Schedule" to Google

Updated 10-16-17 at 5:38:58 AM by Paige Deathsong

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TIME FOR HATCHING HERE.
    I will not get a notification & may miss your hatch.
    Please leave me a VISITOR MESSAGE on my profile.