Lets go - Blogs - Wizard101 Central

But can I change the name later though.

Lets go

Rate this Entry
Back after a 6-7 month hiatus. For a while at least. Test notes looking promising but I don't think I'll be as addicted as I was to this game in the past.

Looking at my storm, she's in sore need of an upgraded pet. Working on a double crit and triple damage with storm striker/giver as a jewel possibly. Managed to make a Max 2.0 Striker and dealer base today. Woo! Since she's storm, I don't really see the point in going for a Quad, but if there's a new level cap then she's gonna need the Storm Striker jewel to make up for the critical decay.

I've been playing League of Legends during this hiatus and I love it!! I think I'm playing at a mid silver level and I hold my own against Golds. For a support at least. It bothers me slightly that I'm reinforcing the stereotype that girls only play support/heal roles but who cares!? I enjoy helping my team and I'm not going to force myself and play something to go against the grain or prove something. Of course, I have to know another role since I won't always get my main. Think once I'm comfortable enough with support, I'll start to really try to improve as a Mid laner.

I'm having trouble with aggressive melee initiators like Alistair, Braum, Maokai, Blitz, etc. I'm more of a protective or mage support main such as Karma, Lulu, Vel'koz, Janna, Soraka, and Morgana. Leona seems like a good champ to get into the melee class. Her cc is easy to land and I can get out of a bad initiation. My braum is just ugh. lol

Now to max Storm Assailant!

Submit "Lets go" to Digg Submit "Lets go" to del.icio.us Submit "Lets go" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lets go" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments