Beautiful Chaos

Bad Habits - Day 10

Rate this Entry
I've been playing this game on and off for years and hoarded seeds and reagents for no reason at all. My goal is to save up as much gold as I can across three wizards to buy my three noob wizards an actual house instead of resorting to a dorm room. I don't want to get rid of all my seeds to the auctioneer because I can continue saving up reagents when I finally save up enough crowns to get to Krokotopia, I can also use the treasure cards for gold. I don't want to get rid of the low rank seeds because not all my wizards are Grandmaster or Master gardeners. In fact some of them aren't even gardeners.

Today I'm going to get Jason, Kieran and Valerian their houses. Then I'm going to wrap up the remaining side quests that I can. Hopefully when the shared bank seed exchanging slows down, I can exchange furniture properly among all my wizards.

If anyone wants to know how to play this game, don't follow my example of saving up everything.

So fellow Centralians, my question today for you is: Do you have a long term goal for your wizards? Maybe you want to get all the pets to max level regardless of how bad their talents turn out to be. Or something that has to do with gardening or fishing. Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

Submit "Bad Habits - Day 10" to Digg Submit "Bad Habits - Day 10" to del.icio.us Submit "Bad Habits - Day 10" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bad Habits - Day 10" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments