Spellbinder

Dare you to move

Rate this Entry
Sometimes we stumble and fall.
We are only human, so it will happen. There is nothing wrong with being wrong at times, with falling, with tears or with anger.
It isn't the mistakes that make us, it isn't flaws that define us. It is what we do with the imperfections that does.
What we do, isn't always who we are. What we say isn't always what we mean.
The thing that we have, the greatest gift that we have, is the ability to grow and change.
To give up, than get up and start going again.
Sometimes, we talk about shattering, but, our shattering isn't like the shattering of a jar.
Once a jar shatters, it is best to toss it out. But we, we are worth more. We are worth piecing back together. And being human, we can heal ourselves on top of the piecing.

A song by Switchfoot, Dare you to Move has always been a good reminder for me that it isn't perfect, it isn't going to be flawless, but keep moving.

Welcome to the planet. Welcome to existence. Everyone's here. Everyone's here.
Everybody's watching you now. Everybody waits for you now. What happens next?
What happens next?
I dare you to move, I dare you to move. I dare you to lift Yourself up off by the floor
I dare you to move, I dare you to move Like today never happened. Today never, happened before.
Welcome to the fallout, Welcome to resistance. The tension is here, The tension is here,
Between who you are, And who you could be, Between how it is, And how it should be. Yeah. I dare you to move, I dare you to move. I dare you to lift Yourself up off by the floor
I dare you to move, I dare you to move Like today never happened, Today never happened
Maybe redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell.
Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here.
I dare you to move, I dare you to move. I dare you to lift yourself To lift yourself up off by the floor.

Here is the trick about running from yourself, don't. Change. One little thing at a time, one little flaw at a time.
I mean, think about it. If wizard101, if you need better gear, you farm. Better pets? Hatch. Higher level? Quest. If you are willing to move in game, and work for what you want, how much more important is that in other areas?
I dare you to move. But what direction you move? Well, that is up to you.

Submit "Dare you to move" to Digg Submit "Dare you to move" to del.icio.us Submit "Dare you to move" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dare you to move" to Google

Categories
Soundtrack Musings

Comments