Kris

Hello Again..

Rate this Entry
Yeah, uh, hi. I just read my last blog post which was a super long time ago and I said I'd be back. *Edit - almost 9 months ago!

I lied. But I think I'm actually back for real this time, lol.

In my last post I said I was going to figure out how to change these blog colors. I still haven't done that.. They changed the forum layout (or whatever) a really long time ago and I'm still trying to figure out some of the little things like this, I feel so pathetic haha. *Edit #2 - Okay, got it. Sort of. The title of this post is black. Whatever. xD

Things are so weird around here now.. Lots of unfamiliar faces. The people I used to always see around here seem to have ended up just like I did.. goneeeee. It's sad, but I guess everyone moves on at some point.

Hmm.. I'll be out and about I suppose. Whoever wants to talk to someone can feel free to VM me at anytime, I'm lonely! :p

I'm not in-game that much, but my wizards are Kristen StarGem and Miranda. So yeah..

Submit "Hello Again.." to Digg Submit "Hello Again.." to del.icio.us Submit "Hello Again.." to StumbleUpon Submit "Hello Again.." to Google

Updated 3-9-14 at 9:47:01 PM by Kris

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments