Sorry about the lack of posts - Blogs - Wizard101 Central

A Dark Blog

Sorry about the lack of posts

Rate this Entry
I was so focused on the game I forgot about this blog lol. Well I felt like crying today because i have 2 weeks of summer left and I'm going into highschol :I not very fun.

But ANYWAY in pet news the nightwalker that got defy at teen got may cast disarm at adult which FINALLY means i have a nightwalker with 2 of the talents i want. However is got sharp shot at ancient which makes it a fail. HAtched for another though and at teen it got disarm so this one looks good to.

Well idk if i have been saying it but I have been crafting deer knight. I have everything i need now except the amber which i wil get to gardening for soon.

Also while I am getting the amber i need for deer knight I decided a couple mins ago to start crafting the tag game. I'm gonna start a blog segmant called: Deer Knight and Tag Challange. Should be fun.

Also the OLLYMPICS. So Inspired because I am a swimmer and i am going to work hard irl to get faster and build muscle.

See ya around guys!

Submit "Sorry about the lack of posts" to Digg Submit "Sorry about the lack of posts" to del.icio.us Submit "Sorry about the lack of posts" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sorry about the lack of posts" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

D:< I'm staring Highschool too. I'm not looking forward to waking up at 5am. Anyways, good luck with your pet! c:
    If ya work hard you'll make it to the Olympics.