All Blog Entries

1. Guessing wizards.

I dont know if anyone reads my blog posts, but if they do, Lets see! heres a mini game, I have 8 wizards, Kevin nightCaster, Alexander DragonTalon, John IceBlade, Logan WaterStaff, Samuel Watercaster ( My clone I made of Samuel dude, I know him in game, so after a while he got used to having him) Charles Swiftdust, Lucas ThunderDust, and Nathan IceStone. Ok so, You must guess which wizard has the pet Dire Ghoul, this is a completely random question with 3 tries, you most likely wont get it right ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Mean to the bone

Me and jake finished up MooShu today with beating my favorite teacher, Cyrus.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  3. Buying Pets at the Bazaar vs Farming

I am torn between the idea of farming pets vs buying them at the bazaar. Before the bazaar the only option to obtaining a rare pet drop was to farm the boss.

I spent 2 days battling Alicane SwiftArrow for the Sprite pet drop. I finally received the pet when I was just about ready to give up. I must have battled him about 75 times. Needless to say that can become a little monotonous. Now with the Bazaar, I can just refresh the pets and hopefully grab a sold sprite or other pet ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My First Blog!

So, hai. I like to blog, so expect quite a lot of blogs from me!

First off: Go check out Aaron, he is awesome. He's really random, funny. and he's ALWAYS in a good mood :D

Second: I love this site. It just rocks. Although.. I wish there were more arcade games.. but PvP on here TOTALLY makes up for that . I think that is ran so well, it amazes me.

I honestly believe Candy Land is going to come before Celestia.. I just have some weird vision that Malistaire ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Arena Outrage

Currently, I am only given 2 rank per game on my 33 myth. Why? I don't know. But every time I lose a game, I lose 25 rank. And the funny part is, I'm always facing grandmaster sergeants or veterans. Will PvP ever regain balance?

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1836&pictureid=20331[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1836&pictureid=20332[/IMG][/CENTER] ...

Updated 1-6-11 at 9:24:48 PM by Chris Ironthorn

Categories
    Uncategorized