All Blog Entries

1. I got my permanent mount :D

by , 10-22-09 at 10:11:06 AM (The Professors Blog)
    Its not the prettiest but it sure does help :P

[attach]348185[/attach]

Tell me what you think of it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. My new mount!

by , 10-21-09 at 9:54:19 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    After much consideration I have finally bought a mount! It is a bengal tiger and he is just too adorable not to buy (: The price was a little bit expensive but it was worth it because I am riding it every possible moment. He jumps high and is very bouncy too. My hat keep on wobble up and down and it is funny lol. I think I like his tail the most because I just can't take my eyes off that wagging tail XD Anyway, enough of me chattering about my mighty tiger, here is a picture of us outside the arena. ...

Updated 10-24-09 at 2:23:04 PM by FuzzyWuzzy

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Farming the Jade oni

by , 10-21-09 at 7:44:43 PM (The Professors Blog)
    So as i was farming the jade oni i came along the even boots( Crown items come with stats and one card) They have been very useful to me. I was working with friends on the jade oni until they all left xD
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Halloween

by , 10-20-09 at 10:01:40 PM (A wizards thoughs.)
    Halloween is only 10 days away! Horray! Cant wait to get some candy. To pass the time watch this video. :D
    http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...74&postcount=1
    ~blake~
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It time to say good bye again!

Well the time has come yet again, I will not be in game until the thanksgiving crown seller shows up, I know its sad again but with work finally picking up (LOL THE HIGH LIFE OF FRIED CHICKEN) I have to work even longer. I hope to find a new job soon, But I have to wait until I found that NEW one before I can up and leave.

So I will not be renewing my membership until [COLOR=#002bb8]Hannah Puritana[/COLOR] returns to the spiral.

I will of course be on wizard101 central, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized