All Blog Entries

1. Stuck. Not happy. :(

by , 2-17-12 at 12:05:50 AM (Diaries of a Newbie Wizard)
    I finally made it to Dragonspyre and I've been having a great time in this world. I love it. It's sort of confusing with all of the twists and turns, but it's been fun. UP UNTIL NOW. Two words: Mavra Flamewing.

I read a little bit on Central after I had attempted to beat her a few times. I guess storm does the worst against her. It's nearly impossible. I have been able to get her down to almost no life, and have been able to kill off one pox, but it just keeps going and going and AHHHH!! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pedigree Questions, Experiences, and Prize Post!

by , 2-16-12 at 11:38:56 PM (Daily Dose of Poison)
    Hi All,

Pet Problems!

I have started to work on a new pet, my magma colossus! My goal is to have it complete with unicorn, spritely, resist, and some other trait for fun! I do have a pet with all of the talents mentioned above except unicorn and trying to merge the two together has blown up in my face. I know there are some pet hatching experts out there and I would love some advice on how to accomplish this. Any tips for a novice?

To the next topic: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Light

by , 2-16-12 at 7:11:27 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    You are my light
    The light that guides me through the dark

You are my light
    The light that drys my tears

You are my light
    The light that breaks through the storm

You are my light
    The light that heats my heart

You are my light
    The light that warms my soul

You are my light
    The light that makes my world shine.

To Lady Light my love and my life
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 5 Day Weekend!

Finally.
    Tomorrow, Friday, and Monday were supposed to be make up days for snow, but since we haven't had any snow days at all, we get the next 5 days off. Woohoo!

Watch me waste half of it playing XBox. I have a little TV I got to move in my room and it's all hooked up. :D I'm officially addicted to Infected and Demolition on MW3..As well as Mike Meyers on Black Ops. Always a good time.

[CENTER]~*~Wizard-Related~*~[/CENTER]

I haven't been on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Finally x.x

by , 2-15-12 at 7:25:00 PM (Fluorescent ▲dolescent)
    Today, I finally got my ice and myth to transcended. ^^
    I've been putting both of them off for a really long time. o; so I started questing through zf on them over the weekendddd... zf is longer than I remember from my death >.<

So anyway, I'm so glad my 2 favorite wizzies have finally caught up with my deathy [: Next up I've got to take my fire and storm through zf & catch up my life and fire... funnnnn.....

Wish me luck! (;

Love always, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized