All Blog Entries

1. Why This is Becoming Unbelievable

by , 6-13-12 at 1:29:54 AM (A race for the best)
    U know why this is becoming unbelievable? Wizard101 Central is now like a War between the Republican and Democratic Party, so many views clashed, but I simply do not see any form of constructive critizism. I'm not a pacifist, but I don't agree on
    ranting or simply "saying your opinion."
    If you truly want to help, do some constructive critizism? Your giving KI it hard enough. Sorting through all these complaints. Why not just be nice and try to help KI? E-Mail them a couple ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Think What You Like

Think what you like about me, my friends, whoever, but it proves what kind of person you are. It's simple psychology, really. You guys don't want me to explain the science of psychology, probably, so in short you only insult others and put them below yourself because you're insecure and you want acceptance. Say I'm nave, immature, that I don't know what the real world is like... Go ahead. In fact, post my name too. I know that I'm mature, have experienced more of the "real" world than ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Really..? ._.

Someone wrote on their own thread, that just because its their thread, that thread has their own rules.

I don't think so. Everyone here is equal, no one has authority over other members and no one has the right to say what you can or can't post, well besides mods and admins, thats their job. NOT yours.

We all have opinions, but when you get the point of telling me I can't post because of my opinion. I'm sorry, thats ridicious and outrageous. I have just as right to ...

Updated 6-12-12 at 9:44:52 PM by Animosity

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. No! It's Nyan Cat in hyperspace! X. x

by , 6-12-12 at 9:24:14 PM (The Time That's Worth Waiting For)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8orSyxfY2Xc&feature=endscreen&NR=1"]Nyan cat in hyperspace!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I fainted ... not really though X. x
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. MARK OF ATHENA COVER HAS BEEN RELEASED! :D

by , 6-12-12 at 6:55:07 PM (The tales of a gutsy ninja)
    [IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=28105&pictureid=329163[/IMG]
    Categories
    Uncategorized